11.

"Stasi wake up! You will be late for school!" my mom shook me.

I didn't know where I was. Last night completely confused my thoughts. I barely opened my eyes and saw my mom looking at me worriedly. I scratched my head and looked around.

"What time is it?" I yawned.

"Hurry Stasi! Your first class starts in 15 minutes!"

I immediately got up and jumped out of bed. I hurried and ran into the bathroom. I quickly splashed some water on my face and wiped my face with a towel. I took out my mascara from the kit and applied a little on my eyelashes.

As soon as I was done I got out of the bathroom and started rummaging through the closet for the right clothes. I grabbed a gray t-shirt and black leggings and immediately got dressed. I didn't have time to think. I quickly put on socks and then sneakers.

I grabbed my backpack from the chair, my phone from the charger and quickly ran down the stairs. I went downstairs, grabbed my lunch and ran out of the house. I only had 5 minutes to get to school which was impossible.

I suddenly thought of something and immediately picked up the phone to call Miguel, he was my only salvation.

I dialed his number and he answered immediately.

"Hello babe! Where are you, I was just about to call you." I was surprised by his behavior, but I decided to go with the flow.

"Hey baby, my alarm didn't wake me up this morning can you please come get me, please love?" I begged him.

"Of course, I'm coming!"

Miguel's POV :

"Of course, I'm coming!" I said and hang up.

I immediately put my phone back in my pocket and ran towards my car. At that moment I was with my football teammates and as soon as they saw that I was going somewhere they asked me something but I didn't have time to answer them.

As soon as I got to the car, I quickly unlocked it and got into it. I started the car and headed towards Anastasia's house at full speed. I tried my best to be there to pick her up so she wouldn't be late and I succeeded.

On the way to her house, I saw her running and immediately stopped the vehicle. She was out of breath from running, she must have run about two hundred meters from her house.

She got into the car and closed the door behind her, and I immediately started back towards the school.

"Thank you so much love!" she gave me a peck on the cheek.

My cheeks were blushing by her behavior. She was again the cause of our kiss as well as the one from last night. I was glad that she was already as committed to this relationship as I was.

I drove as fast as I could to make it on time. The sun was bright and there weren't many cars on the street.

Stasi was worried, she was afraid that we would be late for our first English class. The teacher is really strict and always writes down when someone is late.

In a few minutes we were at the school parking lot, but all the children had already entered the school. I parked the car and Stasi and I immediately ran towards the school.

It suddenly got cloudy outside, it looked like it was about to rain even though only 5 minutes ago the sun was shining brightly. We opened the school door and went inside. The doors of all the classrooms were closed and there were no signs of chlidren.

Anastasia was very worried, so I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards our classroom. I still had hope that we would arrive on time. We were holding hands when we got to the classroom, we couldn't hear if the teacher had already arrived or not so we just walked in. When we entered, all eyes were on us, but thank God our teacher was not there.