4.

One year later...

It's officially been a year since I  went to school here for the first time. Today is my first day, but this time I know everyone and I'm not afraid. With my group, which is now called "Athletes", I planned to meet in front of the school before classes. I could never have imagined that I would find friends like this.

Camilla, Catarina and I were best friends and we would always go out in the town together. And as for her brother...

Yes, I was still in love with him but I only told Catarina and Luis that. João has been giving me some strange mixed signals lately.

Sometimes he would touch my hand on purpose, he would keep looking at me in class or he would hug me in a very strange way but I didn't do anything yet. Sometimes he even told me some strange things or some pick up lines.

I got out of bed and started getting ready for school. I couldn't wait to see them again at school, especially him.

I brushed my teeth and put on my makeup. I put on a shirt and jeans and brushed my hair.

When I got ready, I took my backpack and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning sweetheart!" my mom said putting my breakfast on the table.

"Good morning too mamà!"

I ate my cereal and put the bowl in the sink.

I put on my jacket and took my backpack off the chair to go to school.

"Bye mamà" I said closing the door.

Catarina didn't go with me today, which was strange. I walked to school and on the way I looked at new posts on Instagram.

When I got to the front, I saw my group and immediately ran to them, but there was no sign of either Catarina or Luis.

"Where are Catarina and Luis?” I asked from a distance.

"Hi Stasi! We don't know either." João said side-hugging me.

I hugged the others and we continued to talk, when Camilla suddenly saw something.

"Look! There's Luis and Catarina and they're holding hands!" Cami pointed in the direction of Catarina and Luis.

"Hey guys!" Luis said.

"Do you have anything to say?" a slight smirk appeared on Miguel's face.

"We're in a relationship!!" Catarina jumped happily.

As soon as I heard that, I hugged her and Luis. I was so happy for them. They are simply perfect for each other! I would like to find someone perfect too(cough cough João😉).

"Guys, have you heard about this school's new gossip and paparazzi profile on Instagram??" Catarina was showing us their post.

@schoolgossips