14.

I woke up to the fresh smell of the morning breeze that gently flowed through the room. I opened my eyes and found myself in an unknown room, I tried to turn around but I felt a pair of strong hands tightly wrapped around my waist. I rubbed my eyes and put away the white blanket from me to see those strong arms wrapped around my naked body.

I turned my gaze to the person on my right and saw a brunette boy sleeping peacefully, hugged tightly to me, as if he didn't want to lose me. It was João.

There were a million questions in my head that I didn't have an answer to."What am I doing here?Why am I naked?Did we have sex?" I tought while looking at him.

The only thing I could remember was that we kissed on the kitchen table and everything after that is a blur. I was confused. Suddenly I felt his cold body coming closer to me and hugging me even tighter.

"Good morning amor." he mumbled, planting a kiss on my neck.

"Good morning João." I turned to him.

He looked straight into my eyes, focusing on them as if they were the only ones in this world. He scanned my face and admired my features, he paid attention to every little detail, it seemed to me that it lasted for hours.

"You are so beautiful Anastasia, just like the Aphrodite." he kissed my forehead.

"You are beautiful too João." I kissed his warm lips.

We started to kiss but suddenly we heard footsteps approaching. João panicked and we immediately got up.

"Fuck, It's my sister!" he whispered.

He quickly grabbed a robe from the bathroom and tossed it to me. I covered myself and snuggled under his bed as he lay down pretending that he just woke up.The footsteps were getting closer until I heard the click of the lock and saw the door open slightly.

"Good morning idiot." Camilla entered the room.

"Good morning to you too."

"Where were you the whole party, since you left for a drink you didn't come back. You didn't fuck someone, did you?" she smirked and started walking around the room.

"No I didn't, why would I?." João denied.

I put my hand over my mouth so that she wouldn't hear me.

"Are you sure?" Camilla questioned him.

I started to worry because I didn't know where my clothes were. I put my head on the floor and started looking around for my dress. I didn't manage to find it, but I saw my sandals on the other side of the bed. I quickly crawled to the sandals so that Camilla wouldn't see me. She headed in the direction of me and I quickly put them under the bed.

She walked around and when she saw that there was nothing there, she stopped in front of the door and said.

"Okay, I'm off to practice, you'd better clean up all this mess before mom and dad get home tonight." she went out and closed the door behind her.

I crawled away and João helped me up from the floor. I got up and João checked one more time if Camilla was gone. When he was sure we went downstairs.

"What do you want for breakfast Aphrodite?" he smirked.

"I don't really know."

"Eggs?"

She nodded and João took out a pan and started making an omelette.

"I didn't know you could cook this well, this smells great!" I praised him.