18.

It was almost 7pm and I was heading to the café where Brian and I were supposted to meet up.

I was really curious about the secret he told me about, I couldn't wait for him to tell me.

As I was getting closer to the place, I saw a blond boy sitting in the café alone, I immediately knew it was him.

I opened the door, mild smell of coffee wafted inside and people were talking quietly. Brian spotted me and our gazes met, as if he signaled me to come to his table.

I started walking to the table, his eyes following my every step.The coffee on the table was smoking slightly, next to it were the keys to his sports car, the smile never left his face.

"Hey!" I said, giving him a side hug.

He returned the hug and I sat down, I was very unpatient to find out that secret.

"So, how are you?" he spat out.

"Good-" I answered his question. "And what's the secret?" I couldn't wait to find out.

"You were so excited about it, weren't you?" he laughed.

I noded in response and he started fidgeting his fingers, I could tell that he was very insecure about it.

"Okay, umm-" he lifted his head and looked at me. "I have a crush on somebody." he barely said that.

Then I became even more excited to find out who it was. Brian is really lovely and intelligent, but I never even wanted to be in a relationship with him, he didn't have that something, that something that only one guy had.

"Spit it out, who's that lucky girl?" a smile was lingering on my lips.

"You know her, she is your friend." he told me. "I'm scared to tell you."

"Come on B!I'm your friend, don't be scared!I would never tell a girl that you like her, believe me." I placed my hand on his shoulder, consoling him.

"It's-" he took a breath "It's Camilla. I like Camilla." he said.

I felt fireworks exploading inside of me.I was so happy because of him.I always tought that they would be an amazing couple.

"Why didn't you tell me before!You would be a really good couple, I'm so happy for you!" I gave him a hug.

"You know B, I always tought that she likes you.I will find a way to hook y'all up." A big smile appeared on his face.

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"Because I thought that you would tell her or her brother." the smile faded from my face at tge mention of his face.

"Can we not talk about him, I'm not really comfortable." I lowered my head.

"Why, what happened after the party? I saw a post from the gossiping page, did he do something to you?"

I sighed.

"Well, he asked me why I was avoiding him, but when I started explaining everything I started crying." I rubbed my face on my hoodie.

"Anastasia, I want you to be honest with me now, okay?" I nodded my head. "I heard so much stories about you avoiding him and the stories of what happened between you two but I didn't believe in any of them.Will you tell me what really happened between João and you?"

I felt like I had a lump in my throat, I was anxious and scared to tell him, I was afraid that he would judge me for it. I started fidgeting my fingers like he did before.

"Don't be scared, I won't tell anybody."

"You won't?" I questioned him.

"I won't, trust me."