6.

A week later.

I get up like every morning and get ready for school, of course.

I put on a black t-shirt, jeans and brush my hair. I take my backpack and immediately go downstairs and get my lunch. I don't have breakfast today so I go to school right away.

I leave the house and see Catarina waving at me.

"Good mornin' Stasi!" she says smiling.

"Good morning Catarina, let's go."

We go to school and on the way we gossip as we do every morning. She always tells me about Luis and how wonderful and attentive he is and how he hugs her all the time blah blah blah...

"I wish I had a bf like urs." I sigh.

"Come on! I have a feeling that João will ask you out today, and you know that my feeling is never wrong!" she points her finger at herself.

"As you say."

We just finish the story and arrive in front of the school.

We spot our group, but there is no sign from João. I look around and look for him with my eyes, but he is still not there. I am kind of sad.

"Where's João?" I immediately ask.

"We don't know." Miguel hugs me from the side.

Miguel and I watch Luis and Catarina kiss with disgusted faces.

No matter how disgusted I look, the scene of the kiss between João and me repeats itself in my mind. I don't know how many times I've said it, but he is intoxicating like a drug. He has such a big influence on me that I would let him do anything to me.

We are talking and Cami appeared in front of us.

"Hello Cami!" I hug her.

"Has anyone seen João? I didn't see him yesterday and he's been acting strange for a few days now." Cami says returning the hug.

"Nope, we were also wondering where he was." Luis and Miguel say.

"I don't care, but he probably did some shit and he's covering it up. He always does that." Cami is laughing.

We're all laughing actually.

We stop laughing and immediately hear the school bell. How wonderful.

We split up and everyone goes to their own class. I have two history classes, which means I will spend two classes sitting next to Brian, but It didn't bother me. He is a really good person to talk to.

I walk into the classroom and immediately see Brian smiling at me. He puts his backpack away and I sit next to him.

"How are you Anastasia?" he whispers.

"Good, hbu?"

"Good, I hope this class won't be too boring." he yawns.

"I see you're already bored." I'm laughing.

The teacher enters the classroom and we immediately stop talking. The class this time is not boring, but we still talk. We talk about the most random things that come to mind.

Two hours passed so fast.

Brian and I say goodbye and go to the canteen to have breakfast.

I see my group and go towards them, but there is still no sign of João. I sit at the table and take out my snack, of course I talk to the others.

Suddenly, something makes me turn around and in the distance I see João with Olivia. A familiar blonde walks behind him and smiles as if to show them something. I still don't know what it is and the others turn to see.