7.

So guys I decided to change the tense, again!Everything will be in the past tense until a moment when I start writing about the present. Sorry for changing it again and making my book a complete mess🥲👍
______

*alarm sound*

I woke up fully feeling the effects of my helpless crying from yesterday. When I looked in the mirror I just couldn't believe it.

I looked desperate. My mascara was all over my face and my eyes were baggy and red. My hair was messy and tied up. I was completely falling apart.

"I am stupid." I sighed.

How could I be so stupid to love that boy even though he had no feelings for me. Why did I do all this for him?

I took the micellar water and removed all the makeup that was smeared on my face and did my skincare. I brushed my hair and tied it back into a ponytail.

I put on a t-shirt and jeans, packed my backpack and went downstairs to have breakfast. There was no one in the kitchen, so I simply prepared cereal with milk. I ate them and put the bowl in the sink.

I put on my sneakers, put on my jacket and took my backpack to go to school. My parents were at work so I locked the house and went to school. Catarina slept over at Luis's place yesterday so she will go with him.

I walked to school and soon reached it. There weren't many students in front of it, but of course I saw my friends. There were Camilla, Miguel, Luis, Catarina João and that bitch Olivia.

"What is she doing here!" I was furious.

I walked up to them and as soon as Olivia saw me she put her hand on João's.

"Hey guys!" I happily greeted them.

"Hey Stasi!" Catarina hugged me.

"Hey!" Luis winked at me.

Everyone greeted me except João.

My heart was breaking into pieces. Where did that "Hello Stasi!" disappear? or his hugs from the side. Was this all because of her?

"How about we go out tonight? Maybe to the mall or something." Luis suggested.

"Sure! We didn't hang out for like, years!" Cami said happily.

"Count on me too!" I said.

"I'm coming too!"

"What about me? Can I come too?" Olivia tried to win us over with her fake smile.

"Umm I'm sorry but no. You're not part of our friendgroup after all." Louis snapped at her.

"Ok then! If I can't come, neither can João!"

Then I went crazy.

"Are you his mom, so you tell him what is allowed and what is not? I think he can decide for himself?"

"I agree with Stasi." Cami said.

"Guys can you please let her hang out w us?" João begged us. "Just this time."

"Okay then." Luis said sighing.

We continued hanging out and Olivia kept giving me rude looks like I'd done something to her.

While we were talking, I felt someone touch my hand and I reflexively turned around.

"Hey Stasi can we talk?" Miguel was in front of me.

I nodded my head and he took my hand and dragged me away from the group.

"Soo...I have a question."