15.

Monday, 6 in the morning, my alarm started ringing and I hastily got out of bed and turned it off, looking out the window. In my field of vision was a gloomy and dark sky full of shades of gray, dirty colored clouds spreaded and almost completely covered the sky above the beautiful city. I opened the window and a strong breeze hit my face carrying a slight hint of cold, I immediately got goosebumps.

I closed the window and went to the bathroom. 

I slowly began to remove pieces of clothing leaving myself completely naked. I went to my mirror and watched my reflection.

Huge scars were outlined all over my body starting from my back, to my stomach and finally to my legs. I tied my hair in a ponytail and looked at myself a little better, there were dozens of purple-blue bruises on my neck.

My legs hurt and I felt very sluggish, physically I wasn't ready for anything. And there was even more chaos in my head. My mind was preoccupied with the events of the party and that stormy night for the past two days, I felt desperate. 

I spent the whole weekend crying and thinking, I was on the verge of insanity, and any normal person would have noticed that. My parents were very worried, but I didn't let them talk to me because I knew they would definitely take me to the doctor.I knew that I had done the worst thing and I completely regretted it, but by then it was already too late. 

I decided that I would have to talk to João and clear it up with him at school or I would go completely crazy.

I returned to the bathroom and entered the shower and turned the shower on as cold as possible. The touch of the cold water with my cold body sent shivers down my spine. I continued to shower, letting out heavy sighs due to the extreme cold. I finished and left the bathroom, I still had an hour and a half to get ready.

I put on a gray hoodie and black jeans to try to hide the scars he made. I sat down at the vanity and started to put on my makeup. I successfully covered all the hickies on my neck and did the rest of my makeup. Finally I put some mascara on my lashes and I got up from the vanity.

I brushed my hair and tied it in a ponytail. I took a backpack from the armchair and a bag with João's clothes, which he lent me. I went down the stairs and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. To my surprise, no one was there, so I simply made sandwiches and ate them in complete silence.

I finished eating and went to school.

_

I entered the school, arriving half an hour early and of course none of my friends were there. I walked down the hall and suddenly I felt my phone vibrate.

João

João

I'm waiting for u in the corridor  next to the history classroom.

Anastasia
k i'm coming

I closed my phone and walked to the place where he told me to.

I was just outside the history classroom when someone's hand grabbed my backpack and pulled me into a small corridor.

"What do you want to talk about Anastasia?" he asked leaning on the wall. His eyes were looking different, they were impossible to read.

"I-I want to say that I regret everything that happened and I don't want it to happen again, I feel terrible about it."

"Why?" he asked with a confusing look. "I tought you liked it, it's what we both wanted and don't try to hide it." he smirked.