Chapter 1: Finding out.

An rk1700 story, 😘👌 I literally ship them sm I can't express it but I hope you enjoy.

"Connor! Get your ass in here!" Hank yelled from the living room, to connor who was rushing out of hank's room.

"Yes hank?" Connor answered, hank turned towards him with a large smirk. "Who's that on TV I see?" Hank asked with curiosity while pointing to the TV infront of him.

Connor looked at it and stared at a similar version of himself, he was an android just like connor, but instead of him looking like connor, he was wearing a semi-white suit jacket and he looked taller, more bulky, looked like he had an accent somehow and he looked... like he had no emotion either.

"That's... odd?" Connor said, though it looked like he was questioning himself, where did this model come from? Why is he here? Who is he?

So many questions but hank just laughed, "What's funny?" Connor asked, turning his attention back to hank. Hank finally answers after his laughing fit, "Now there are two goofy connor's!" He yelled aloud, making connor frown.

He wasn't frowning at hank's joke, but at the new connor. He looked... better than connor did himself.

Now, connor wasn't one to get jealous, but once he'd scan the new connor, it was a bigger and better version of connor, hell, his name wasn't even connor, it was Conan and he was an Rk900, not 800.

"Oh don't get all down con, I'll still love your goofy ass. Who cares that he's fancy smancy, I bet he has a laser pointer finger!" Hank replied after seeing connor's sad face. Connor didn't respond, until he finally left to go in the kitchen.

He grabbed the old newspapers that were on hank's counter tops, they stopped giving out newspaper a long time ago, but hank kept a lot of old ones.

'Instead of newspapers? We have channel News!' Is what the paper said, then they came out with channel news on televisions, then they came out with apps, then the telebooks. 

Life keeps evolving to where it makes people more lazy to read, and in this case, connor loved to read, even if all he had to do was think of a book and know the entire story line and every ending outcome. He didn't like that he knew everything all at once, it was overwhelming, but if he was in school and had to do that it would come in handy.

He set the newspaper down, he just wanted to stare at it and think to himself. "Hank, will you replace me? Y'know, with the new model of me." Connor asked sadly, his emotions were a handful to comprehend, but hank would help him through his new emotions. 

"Nah son, listen, whatever fancy model they make of you ain't worth what I already got. You're special to me and I wouldn't trade ya for that canadian dollar you be flippin'. " Hank said, as he took another swig of his beer.

Connor smiled awkwardly at that also, he really loved that hank felt better with him all together. Connor walked over to hank and stood beside him, then when hank lifted his hand with the beer, connor gently took it away and threw it out, he ignored hank's curses towards him.

"Connor the fuck! That was a perfectly good beer!!!" 

"And now you can perfectly go to bed." Connor said while smiling, hank mumbled curses under his breath as he grabbed his phone and other things and headed to his room. Connor smiled contently as he saw hank stomp to his room, and sumo following.

Once connor saw the door close, he had to check in with markus. He sent a conversion message to markus asking about the new rk900 model, and why he was here.