Chapter 7: I am cute.

I am... so sorry for taking so fricking long- Here is another chapter :D

Hank had enough of their bickering, it was almost one sided actually. If conan wasn't answering in such a calm tone, making connor even more frustrated, then it would all be fine if they were properly arguing. 

Conan was talking, connor was yelling... almost screaming. It was annoying hearing conan give him short and calm answers, connor wasn't having it. 

"Why are you so mad today, again..." Conan asked, which connor squinted angrily at him.

"You keep- You're doing things!" Connor yelled, which conan chuckled. This was the cute thing he was talking about. "You've forgotten why you were so mad?" asked conan.

"No! You've made me mad because of what you've said yesterday!"

"It was a compliment."

"It was unprofessional!"

"We weren't at work during that ti-"

"Unprofessional regardless! You don't get to call me cute at all." Connor yelled again, his face was turning a dark blue and they both knew it. Neither of them said anything.

Conan smiled and nodded, then he turned and grabbed the hot coffee that was behind him and then turned back around to connor.

"What would you like me to do about it then? It already happened." He said, though connor took it as aggression. "I would like you to apologize!" Connor said, stomping his foot impatiently.

Conan thought about this, making connor mad, was cute. It gave him a bubbly feeling on the inside that he really enjoyed, it was at the pit of his stomach and the aching felt unreal. Though, connor made him feel something light, made him feel something...

"No." Conan simply stated and walked back to his desk, which was in front of gavin's desk. The presence of conan in front of him now, made him roll his eyes. Then it got more interesting when gavin also saw a stomping android mutter under his breath back to his original seat as well.

"What did you two tin cans argue about?" Gavin asked, curiously and he just wanted to be in someone's business but his own. Conan just shrugged but that shrug came with a smile, seeing connor get so riled up was a fun little thing to mess with. 

"Connor seems a little angry right now, he'll be fine in a few minutes." Conan said, looking up and holding the hot coffee out for gavin to take, which gavin did. 

Gavin, after the revolution, seemed to warm up to androids. Well not all of them, just conan. He still claims to hate them, stupid android brains and shit, but he talks to them everyday, even stood up for conan when he was sad, it seemed unordinary and mostly like a dream to have the android hater speak up for an android. 

"Thanks dipshit... what'd you say to him?" Gavin asked, swirling the coffee around in the soft small cup, made to his liking of course.

"I called him cute yesterday. I find it the truth and it's a compliment, yet he is mad about it." Conan said, putting his hand under his chin as he rested there. Gavin's eyebrows rose up as he was surprised, calling connor cute? Weirdo.

"I didn't know you found yourself cute, dumbass. You both have the same face, you know that right?" Gavin said, turning all attention to conan now. 

"I do find myself attractive, I think, but not me, but connor. Connor has my face of course, but whenever he gets mad or when he pouts, he resembles that of some kind of puppy. It's cute for him." Conan said after glancing at gavin's intriguing face.