Chapter 3: Totally not jealous.

I- Have problems with loving fluff in stories.... but I end up making only angst.... I have a problem.

They were still in the cyberlife parking lot, it was a lot better than being inside and seeing conan stare at the door like a masterpiece was going to appear before him.

So hank made conan and himself wait in the car until connor was fine. It's been 7 hours, sitting in the hot car at 5:49 PM, hank tried not to nod off into his own sleep mode, while conan still stared at the building like his only mission was to wait for connor.

He no longer had a mission though, they just simply had to wait until zach got done seeing what was wrong with connor.

A few more minutes pass and hank was just grumbling about how he was going to demand to see connor but before he could even open the door, zach was walking out with connor still clutching to his side.

Connor looked better than he did at first, but he looked... traumatized. Like what did zach do? What happened? Conan needed to figure it out, but it wasn't in his place to mess with his predecessor.

"Con? Why does he look so..." Hank trailed off, zach smiled and ruffled connor's hair and connor looked up at him like he'd just committed a felony.

"He's fine, he actually had way more things wrong with him. I just completed the extras and he's good to go. He might just look like that." Zach said, but it was all wrong, connor was completely fine, there was nothing wrong he was fine. He was fine, he swears.

 "Oh, uhm... Okay con, get in I guess." Hank said as connor slowly nodded, getting in the backseat with conan, which was surprising.

"Connor are you okay?" Conan asked, he watched as zach walked back into cyberlife, of course with his written check from hank. Connor slowly looked up at conan, blinking slowly. "No." Connor replied, his eyes shifted back to the ground and his shoes looked wonderful so he stared at those instead.

Conan furrowed his eyebrows, LED flashing yellow back and forth, processing something. Conan decided, if connor hates him and would not like to speak to him, maybe conan should stop trying.

Connor shuddered, they all arrived at home- well, hank's home. Connor got out quickly and then slammed hank's car door, ignoring hank's yells at him.

He didn't feel like waiting for hank to get out and generally open the door, so what he did was, shakingly break the window with his elbow and jump through it.

He fell with a thud and he tried to stand back up.

Hank just turned towards him as he was already in the house, connor never struggled, but he did when he tried to get up.

Connor wasn't okay. He looked like he just had some white powder and he was shaking, he was holding himself in his own arms and his LED was swirling red and yellow.

"God damnit connor! My window! What the hell is wrong with you?" Hank said as he walked over to his now broken window... again.

"I- I'm n-not... No..." Connor muttered, he sat on the ground, his eyes darting to everything except for conan's worried face and hank's angry and confused one.

"Oh shit- connor calm down- Conan do your little diagnostic thing for christ's sake! Figure out what's wrong with him!" Hank yelled in a worried voice. Conan nodded and helped connor up off the ground.

Connor seemed to not notice conan at all.

"Connor, do you need to actually go into stasis?" Conan asked, holding connor really close to his chest as connor inhaled deeply and exhaled. Connor looked at him, he frowned.