Chapter 5: You and me.

Feeling devious, might deviate ;)

"Ah fuck, they're gonna end up fucking in front of me one day." Hank muttered, he awoken to an android staring at the wall in front of him like it'd just committed 16 felonies and 28 murders. 

As his pouty android was laying on the other android's lap, holding on for dear life.

It took some time before conan finally realized hank was looking at them, conan found no shame in holding connor like this but hank's face was very easy to read and conan could tell that hank was curious and most likely somewhat disgusted with them.

Conan decided since he was the guest and able to be himself, he didn't move not one bit, turned his face towards hank and stared right back at him.

"Goodmorning Lieutenant, wonderful day today. It'll be a chilly day today but with a 48% chance of rain. A raincoat will still be advisable-"

"Shut it." Connor mumbled, softly slapping Conan's thigh to shut him up. Conan looked down along with hank at connor then he softly started to pull a weird smile.

He wasn't used to smiling at all. Unlike connor, he wasn't programmed to get along with humans like connor does, he was made to replace connor. If conan was assigned to someone maybe he'd have to, but he's all alone, when he tries to smile it looks like he's baring his teeth.

"Ah, so connor is awake. Get up ya' little shit, we got work to do." Hank muttered, connor's LED spun as he slowly sat up, his hair was messy and so was his clothes.

"Stupid ass- connor I bought you the pajama's you wanted and you don't wear them, great." Hank grumbled, going into the kitchen for a fresh cup of coffee.

"Hank, I'd forgotten about them tonight, It's fine." Connor said, after realizing that he'd been laying on something, he slowly looked up to see conan sitting there with his weird smile and his eyes trailing connor as he stood.

"I..."

"Did you sleep well?" Conan asked, finally asked after some silence fell out throughout the room. Connor looked up at conan one more time, then he averted his eyes to the ground beneath him.

"I slept just fine. Excuse me." Connor said, excusing him from the awkward situation and he hurriedly walked to the bathroom to fix his clothes and hair.

He looked awful in his eyes, but what he actually looked like was absolutely fine. He felt like it was another thing for conan to be better at, connor was never always put together now, unlike conan who looked handsome in the morning while connor looked disheveled. 

"Work... We have work." Connor mumbled to himself in the mirror. He thinks that it's a good idea to just try to get over his feelings about conan and do what he was programmed to do. Catch criminals.

"Connor! The fuck are you doing." Yelled hank from outside the bathroom. Connor jumped as he immediately opened the door to rush out of the room. He hurriedly made his way out of the door and jumped in the car. 

"Damn, what's the rush connor?" Hank asked, connor didn't answer him. He only gestured to the wheel, making hank huff and just start driving. Conan of course, was still in the backseat, silent.

Conan actually started to think about connor on their way to precinct, conan's mind has been on connor for some time now, ever since he'd want to stay at the house with hank and connor.

 Conan wasn't supposed to want anything. Conan wasn't supposed to be a he. He was an it, a machine, designed to obey. He'd just been out of cyberlife for only a few days and he's already deviant. He's already become a worthless waste, he should go back for deactivation, he shouldn't be here.