Chapter 11: What will we become?

I have been feeling a little devious, can't wait until the fucking juicy parts bruh.

Conan looked down at connor's serious expression, he tilted his head in question. He thinks he heard that correctly.

Connor continued to stare at him, wide eyed and curious and scared, what if this was the wrong time, he thought conan loved him, romantically like he said. Though conan was hesitating, acting dumbfounded by what he'd just said. 

"Okay." Conan said quickly with a smile, placing his lips on connor's quickly, but not pulling away quickly, he stayed, lingered on connor's smooth lips, staying there for a while.

Connor's never kissed someone, but he felt that it was right to let conan kiss him, for all the trouble connor has given him, for all the heartbreak and hurt he's probably been through.

Connor kissed back, but not good enough because conan felt as though they were too far apart. Conan's hands grabbed connor's waist and pulled him even closer towards him. Conan's eyes closed and connor was shocked but he closed his eyes as well.

"You don't know how to kiss, do you?" Conan mumbled on connor's lips, he finally leaned back to see connor's face, and connor was blue. Really... blue.

Connor opened his eyes as soon as conan said something, but connor enjoyed it, and he craved more.

"Again..." Connor muttered as he stared lovingly into conan's eyes, to conan's surprise, connor grabbed his collar to make kiss him again, it was passionate, but rougher, this felt way more better than holding hands, kissing conan felt amazing.

Why did he have to wait this long?

Connor pulled away, his eyes half lidded and his lips were shiny with saliva. Yes, android's produce saliva, more like lubricant to make their voices sound more smooth and not dry. Connor uses his mouth everyday, for work purposes, and because he couldn't keep things out of his mouth.

"Oh..."

There it is! Conan was blushing as well! This must have been a very embarrassing thing to conan, kissing twice made him finally blush. It was spread across his cheeks and nose, his eyes were averting connor's and his hands were now gripping connor's waist even tighter. 

As if he didn't wanna let go.

"Sorry... but how did you learn how to kiss?" Connor asked, tilting his head to the side. Conan blushed even more, his blue-ish hue going to his ears now.

"I... programmed it.. myself.." Conan answered. Now it was connor's turn to smirk. "You programmed it? Why, you were waiting on me to kiss you?" Connor said in a teasing tone. 

"Uhm... I guess so... I wanted to make sure I didn't mess anything up." Conan said with a shrug and then connor relaxed, and placed his hands on conan's shoulders. 

This felt perfect, they're both holding each other, in the archive room, alone. What does this make them? Is this too soon? 

"Conan... why do you love me? After everything I've put you through, and I still never liked you." Connor asked sadly, figuring out that he's been the bad guy this time, and having someone love him as much as conan did, felt even more weird.

"I saw you, and I understood your frustration, and how determined you were to prove you didn't have to be replaced, and I understand. I love you because you're something I could never be." Conan started leaning in even closer to connor, moving his hands up to connor's shoulder's as well.

"Which is?"

"Human." Conan finished and placed a small kiss on connor's lips and pulled away with another crooked smile.

"What do you mean? We're both androids... I'm not human." Connor counterplated. 

"Everyone loves you, you may be android, but you've shown more emotion than any real human I've seen before, I love you because you've made me deviate from my programming, because I wanted to stay with you. You are kinda like my addiction, and I never want to leave you." Conan explained, obviously can't get enough of the kisses, because he places small pecks on connor's lips.

"O-oh..." Connor gave that same puppy look as his face set in realization. Hank made him realize he was deviant, just like markus did, connor was so oblivious to how he has had an impact on people around him, even his successor noticed it.

"I... don't know what to say." Connor mumbled, still looking up into conan's eyes for the answer.

"Just tell me what you think. Please." Conan asked, making connor look up at him.

"I did love you, I was just... scared. I guess, the words of replacement scattered in my mind and all I could think of was you. I didn't want to lose hank, sumo, the station... I didn't want to lose my life because of you, but even when you said you wouldn't replace me, I didn't really believe it until 2 days ago when you said you loved me. I was shocked, and I thought it was a trick..." 

Conan's eyes softened again, he looked at connor with remorse and empathy, seeing how it affected him so much. 

"I Get it, and I know it's hard for you to trust me, and it was hard for me to let you trust me, but I will never try to do anything 'better' for you to be jealous and hate me again. Understand?" Conan said as he tilted his own head.

A little quirk that all RK models have.

Connor nodded, and then sighed. "I understand. Thank you." Connor was wrong, very wrong about the RK900, very wrong. He wants nothing but to love him, even after all this inner hatred.

Connor leaned up towards conan to kiss him again, but conan turned his head. Connor raised an eyebrow and then lost conan's touch again. Conan stepped away from him and then looked the other way, completely turning his body away from connor.

"What-"

"Do you actually want to be with me?" Conan asked, curious and a little doubtful. 

"Yes... I do. I just couldn't see it until now, and I do love you. I really do.." Connor tried to reach for conan again but he pulled away again.

"You aren't telling the truth, it's only half. You still hate me." Conan furrowed his eyebrows and then placed his hand on the large terminal behind him. Connor looked at him with worried eyes.

How did he know?

I'm kinda sorry...