Chapter 8: Trying to find something else.

Hey... I've... been gone for so long and honestly, so sorry but anyways, let's get started >:) 

Also! Gavin POV, kinda kinda <3

Gavin walked back inside of the precinct. Tired as always. He was gathering up his files, the one that they had taken from him wasn't really important, but it still angered him no matter what. 

Gavin had warmed up to androids, these past few months, and he likes how human connor is, but still an annoying little shit. Connor did things that gavin didn't exactly like, but gavin couldn't get mad at him anymore. They fought for their rights, and they got them. 

So, if gavin was still mad and showed it, it'd be for no reason.

Fuck having a reason. 

Deep down he hated androids. They were here to steal jobs all over the world and making them strong and have emotions made them dangerous. I mean, letting a deviant android still work on the damn force could have put everyone out of business. 

But connor stayed. Connor did his job with precision and with elegance. No wonder he was still here, although gavin hated him deep within, it was finally okay to let it go. His deep hatred came from the past, when it was all about a certain person with an intelligent knowledge that he didn't particularly have, and then that certain person became overly famous with said knowledge and creation. That's when shit hit the fan and androids were just another mistake.

Another reason to hate himself. Another reason to remind him that he's also a failure.

Connor showed nothing but kindness towards gavin, and even after deviation, it seemed that connor had no hatred towards him. It wasn't connor's fault he was made... 

"I hate these fucking androids." Gavin mumbled after hopping out of the car and made it into his small apartment. 3rd floor, door finally unlocked and getting locked again.

Plopping down on the couch with a loud groan. Kicking his shoes off with another groan and then sitting up. He reached over to grab the dirty dish that was an old cup of coffee, empty from this morning, he was too lazy to wash it afterwards, so he'd just place it back on his filled-up coffee table.

"Fucking androids... taking up my damn mind, being nuisances." Gavin grumbled to himself, although nothing was supposed to be heard, but his pet cat did.

Wilber.

His pet cat tilted it's head over to the side, listening to gavin's grumbling was getting older and older but Wilber listened. Wilber was always there to listen, because no one else would.

Wilber meowed loudly, obviously hungry ever since gavin had left.

"Oh shut the fuck up, Wil. I'll feed 'ya." Gavin muttered, finally sitting up with a groan and leaning up to get the small bag of cat food off the counter. Opening it and gently pouring it into the bowl. Sighing to himself as Wilber happily trotted over to the bowl and ate to his heart content.

"Not gonna lie, I'm pretty hungry myself." Gavin rubbed his stomach to mimic his sentence.  Scratching his head as well. He opened the fridge and to no surprise there was only ketchup and lettuce that he never ate and also a nice packet of hotdogs that he didn't have the taste for.

He wiped his hand over his face frustratedly, and then his cat was staring right at him when he turned around.

"Don't make that face at me you lil shit. I'm starving and you're having a 5-course meal." Gavin waved Wilber off and rolled his eyes. Gavin didn't feel like ordering anything either, he was seriously feeling that lazy tonight.