Chapter 10: Kiss me.

I'm back. >:) 

TW: slight... cuteness... 

"Hank, I've told you to wear a coat yesterday." 

"Shut the fuck up. I know what you said." Hank mumbled under his breath, unfortunately, he got sick, and now he has to stay home. Hank has a fever, should go away in a few days, but if he doesn't wear pants or stay warm, he won't get better.

"Connor stop touching me! I'm fine!" Hank scolded after being held by connor too many times.

Connor pouted again and shook his head. "Hank, I like hugging you, although you should get better soon. Please, would you like to rest? I've made up your bed and everything." Connor answered after looking up at hank desperately.

"I've made it clear that I don't like to be touched.. not that much at least, damn." Hank grumbled and averted his eyes back to the floor, after he started to cough up a lung.

"Hank! Are you okay?" 

Connor huffed after hank covered his mouth and waved him off.

"Hank, I need to stay here and make sure you get better. Why should I leave?" Connor asked, genuinely curious. "Go work! I got myself, damnit android." 

Connor didn't answer, but since hank was still coughing, he placed his hand splayed on hank's back and walked him over to the couch, to which hank followed and plopped down, finally stopped coughing.

"Are you okay now?" Connor asked, Hank coughed one last time before nodding, but helping hank to the couch didn't change his mind. he pointed to the door. 

"Don't worry about me, go to work. You aren't sick, so you work." Hank replied and raised his eyebrow at connor, to which connor plopped down on the floor next to hank, sumo came from his corner to mess with connor, and connor start rubbing his head.

"I want to stay here to help you hank, you can't really do everything by yourself." 

"Well now I can, you take care of me like I'm not able enough to do it on my own."

"Because you're old."

"Rude ass."

"Sorry, but it's true, you are required to be looked after, and in this state, you're going to need even more help than before, please let me stay and help. I just want to help.." 

Connor tilted his head at hank and looked up at him with puppy eyes. Sumo watched the interaction, not understanding what was being said, but rubbing all around connor since he was at dog level now.

Then... it got even worse. Even sumo looked up at hank with puppy eyes, even though he was just as old as hank was, he resembled a cute puppy, just like connor.

"Oh come on, you too!?" Hank muttered to sumo, hank crossed his arms and tries not to give in. 

"Connor, my final answer is no. It's not that I don't want you around but... I don't want you around.. right now. Just go to work and I'll be fine. Remember, fowler is giving you half my damn pay now, so you better work..." Hank scolded and rolled his eyes.

Connor held his head down in disbelief, go to work without hank? Yes, he's done it before, but only for 24 minutes, not the entire day.

"Hank... anything could happen while I'm gone! No one here to protect you-"

"- I have sumo and a gun, connor. I'll be fine."

"-From harm or any break ins, you might fall in the shower! O-or... You might need to fix something to eat-"