Chapter 14: Bye...

I am literally so sorry, I forgot about this, work is kicking my ass lowkey- Also... major plot twist, don't hate me <3... PLEASE.

3 weeks have passed since then, and conan and connor felt relieved to be back on good terms, nothing was in their way, just happiness and the fondness of their relationship.

Hank accepted them, and took plenty of pictures of them laying down on the couch cuddling.

"Ah... kids..." Hank mumbled as he watched them quietly. Then he patted sumo on the head and whistled. Sumo hopped on the couch and made connor fall off the edge, waking them both up. 

Hank doubled over in laughter as connor tried to figure out what just happened, Conan sat up out of stasis and then look over at connor, then hank and sumo, and then saw as sumo licked all over connor's face.

"Oh my god! You two are just too adorable, huh?" Hank teased, saying it in a baby voice, although it didn't affect either of them, Conan watched connor from the couch. They weren't angry, or mad, just startled is all.

"Lieutenant, I feel as though that was uncalled for." Conan said, which made connor start giggling. After connor figured out what was going on, he didn't mind it. He started to rub sumo's face and smile.

"It might have been uncalled for, but I loved it, it's always funny to see connor fall!" Hank exclaimed and then chuckled, to which connor slightly rolled his eyes.

Connor groaned as he picked himself up from the floor. "Hank, that's not funny," he muttered, rubbing his sore backside.

Hank, still chuckling, extended a hand to help Connor up. "Come on son, you've got to learn to wake up a bit more gracefully."

Connor smirked and accepted Hank's hand. "Thanks, hypocrite. Maybe one day I'll match your gracefulness." He said with a small chuckle, knowing that hank never wakes up gracefully, but always with mumbles and mutters and curses.

Sumo then wagged his tail, seemingly amused by the morning commotion. 

-----

Connor pulled on his neatly pressed suit, and Conan did the same. While Hank opted for his usual rugged attire. They both checked their weapons, ensuring they were ready for whatever the day might throw at them.

As they made their way to the kitchen, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air. "You know, Hank," Connor began, pouring Hank a cup, "I've got a feeling today is going to be an interesting day." 

Hank raised an eyebrow, a hint of intrigue in his eyes. "What makes you say that, Connor?"

Connor took a sip of his coffee, his gaze fixed on the window overlooking the city. "I don't know, just a hunch. But it's Detroit, after all. There's always something happening." 

Conan chuckled and nodded, agreeing. "You're right, there are always murders, homicides, kidnapping, drug users... A lot happens." 

As they walked out into the brisk morning air, the sun began to rise, casting a warm glow over the city. It was a new day in Detroit, and the promise of adventure and camaraderie filled the air.

----

"That was... weird." Connor said, walking back into the station after a few hours of investigating an interesting case. One that was really weirdly drawn out. 

Hank came behind him, chuckling deeply, his smile undoubtfully wide. Conan wasn't far behind, although Conan became more clingy than before. Holding connor's hand everywhere they went. Everywhere he went. Conan was behind or in front.