Chapter 2: Investigation Troubles.

Big wave Big wave-

Everywhere connor went, conan was behind him. It was already annoying to have him come with them to this house, but to have conan follow him everywhere...

Conan pelted him with questions about this and that, everything connor did usually became a question for conan. Connor honestly liked answering questions from curious people, but conan should know what to do since he's so much better.

All you have to do is look up 'How to investigate crime scenes'. Then he should know, but conan was way more advanced than connor is himself, conan was built and programmed with the certain and simple DPD knowledge.

Only one other answer actually, conan tried to start some type of conversation with connor but connor didn't want to interact with him at any cost. 

"Yes. Conan." Connor's nose twitched and his eye also twitched as he turned around to conan once again.

"I was just asking about the model of the android, who's blood you've licked." Conan asked, trying hard not to smile.

"Really. Does it matter to you? Their dead already, it would be best if I knew." Connor remarked, going to turn around and look at the dead android's body. Conan smiled and nodded as he kept following connor.

Connor crouched down to the android's corpse, he turned them over and it was a male android, a WL400. It wasn't un-usual but there were less and less WL androids.

"Well, now we know it's model. They no longer have their bio-component, their eyes seem to be gouged out also. Their in critical condition, and can no longer function even with their... heart." Connor stated as he stood once more. He turned and was immediately faced with conan staring directly at him.

"Yes?" Connor said, leaning towards conan a little, frustrated already. 
"Don't you smell the air? There are various toxins in here all of the sudden." Conan stated, connor sighed.

"Okay, where do you think their coming from smart guy." Connor folded his arms and raised an eyebrow. "I think it's best if we go see if the other policemen are alright, these toxins in the air seem to the contributed to the source of the instillation in this house." Conan said, smiling as he walked out of the top bedroom floor.

Connor hated this but he was right, they had to make sure that hank was okay from these 'toxins'. 

Hank came jogging over to connor once they came downstairs, hank was coughed and hacking up something and connor got worried.

"Shit, somethin' exploded under us twice! Damnit," Hank paused to cough some more, connor hurriedly walked closer to hank. "I think- It's toxic to androids too." Hank finally finished.

Connor's eyes widened. "What do you mean? Is it toxic to androids and humans? If it was toxic to humans then Alexis Colt would have been dead.

"Hold on, I need some air." Hank said, he walked off and outside while connor stayed, frozen in place. If it was toxic to androids then would he die? Why was hank coughing? Where is-

Then connor's vision got blurry, small errors popped up in his eyes, he blinked rapidly as he processed what they all said.

Error Ex. Nose sensors triggered---Re-routing. 

Fresh air needed...Error-

He ignored every error, he couldn't forget about this case just because of the toxins. Androids don't need to smell, he'll be fine.

"Connor, I really need to assure that you go outside with hank while the other officers in hazma-"