Chapter 6: Still not tired.

Cyberlife Station. 
2.010mG87 gb.......Initiating.

"Connor!" 

"I'm up!" Connor woke up startled. He looked around where he was, it was bright. Very bright, all of the walls were coated in marble white tiles, as the lights were spotted only on connor's fetal body.

"Finally! Are you okay?!" A voice asked, connor couldn't quite see the person in front of him properly, everything was blurry, he was hurting.

Androids don't feel pain.

"I'm so glad you're okay son. Oh my god, don't fucking scare me like that!" The voice that he now recognized as hank. He smiled at the blurry figure, opening up for a hug but that never came.

"I'm sorry... I would hug 'ya, but you got... things sticking out of you." Hank grunted with a chuckle.

Connor rose an eyebrow, things? What things? He didn't feel anything on him, until he moved again and his arms felt heavy, his head was pounding with knowledge- No, it was just another tube.

"H-hank, where am I?" Connor asked, hank groaned. "Your dumbass was reckless again, you broke your limbs, you got run over. Although, the car looked worse than you." Hank said, with a frustrated groan.

"I am half the metal that is used on cars, along with... most plastic too. I could damage more vehicles than they could damage me. I am fine."

"Well duh you are! I brought you here after that accident. You better be glad I'm an officer or else we both would be in trouble." Hank huffed. Hank walked over to connor from the other side and looked into his eyes deeply.

"Can you see?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at him in question. Connor closed his mouth and shook his head. Hank grumbled under his breath again.

A hand was underneath connor's chin, lifting it up. Although connor still had his sensors for touch, this did not feel like hank's hand.

"He looks fine lieutenant. Should we take him home?" 

Connor's whole body froze. "C-conan!?" Connor exclaimed, moving conan's hand away from him, conan didn't find this surprising so he didn't mind retracting his hand. "Yes, he gets informed whenever you're injured. Gotta say connor, I wish I had something like that for me." Hank said with a low chuckle.

"Don't worry Lieutenant, I also am informed when you get hurt. I am actually connected to connor in a way, because I am his successor. I cannot let him get hurt in any way or I'll also be deactivated." Conan said with a straight face, he made no tone in his voice as he spoke, which scared hank a little.

"Oh, oh well... I guess... Connor they need to take those tubes out of you so we can go. We've been here for long enough and you look fine." Hank mumbled again. 

"...I don't want anyone to touch them." Connor muttered, conan caught this and raised an eyebrow. Hank also turned around to face him with a questioning look. Until conan caught on.

"Right, android's have a special port in the back of their neck. It's the most sensitive spot on an android and could be the most uncomfortable." Conan explained to hank, demonstrating by revealing it on his neck also. "But connor we have to go somehow. The only reason you didn't feel it at first was because you were in stasis." Conan finished.

Connor covered his face and closed his eyes. With an inward groan, he pulled the plug out with force. The computers that were connected to him, all cut off. There were errors shown everywhere in his line of vision, his sight became blurry again before he pushed the errors all away.

"Connor, that was dangerous, pulling the tube out with force like that could damage you permanently." 

"I don't care." Connor said, pulling out the next plug out of his arm, feeling it drop next to him. Then came the next plug, with a groan because that one actually hurt.

"Connor stop pulling them out and wait for a sec-"

"I got it!" Connor yelled, glaring daggers at conan, seeing conan's face contort in an expression he doesn't care too much to look at anymore. Then every other computer, flashed a warning about dangerous forces outside on the plugs, connor didn't care and no one tried to stop him.

"Clothes. Please." Connor said, having his hand out for his clothes to be placed in them.

Hank wanted to intervene but decided not to. "Eh, son... You just got out of a bad wreck, you should really rest for right now." Hank said, trying to get connor to stop. Nothing stopped him though, he kicked his legs over the flat bed he was laying in; Standing up and wobbling as his legs didn't feel right.

"I'm. Fine." Connor said as he lifted his eyes up to glare at hank also. His head fell back to his legs, they felt like jelly and he couldn't walk.

"You obviously aren't fine! Your legs are... shaking?" Hank said, questioning himself with that one. It looked like connor was really struggling to stand but fighting it with good posture.

"It's alright Lieutenant, I've got this." 

And before he knew it, he was being picked up by his waist and he was thrown over conan's shoulder. Connor couldn't move any of his limbs as he felt he was being picked up.

"No, I won't let you go." Conan said as they made their way outside to hank's run down car. Hank scoffed and got in the front seat. Connor rolled his eyes, he didn't even say anything yet, and conan answered with such attitude.

Connor didn't feel like arguing with conan so he kept his mouth shut as him and conan sat down in the backseat... close together. Not even a foot apart.

"I could've sat by myself, conan." Connor said with a frustrated smile. Conan didn't answer, just stayed staring up ahead as they drove home.

"I know, but I like making you mad." Conan whispered in connor's ear, making connor jump and turn to him in surprise. Though, conan's face hasn't changed. He still looked blank and emotionless as he stared back at connor.

Connor rolls his eyes, thinking. Didn't conan say that he hated when he was mad at him? 
"I thought you hated when I was mad at you. Why do you like it all of the sudden?" He asked, conan turned around and for a quick second, connor swears he saw a glimpse of a smirk behind those eyes. 

"I knew you'd ask that. I've come to the realization that you look cuter when you're mad, so making you mad makes me happy." Conan said after a few beats of silence. Leaving connor astonished. They had the same face, how come connor looks cuter? Doesn't matter, conan's probably trying to get him to get mad again.

Although... that was a nice compliment. He wanted to hear more. 

No he didn't...

He was cuter? That was... Nice. To hear it from him.