Chapter 4: I can't stop looking at you.

My neck, my back, lick my-

Connor stomped all the way back home, trying not to think about conan, trying so hard to understand what he said but at the same time, wishing conan was deactivated.

Here he is, feeling another emotion- Anger. Even when he was a machine, he used fake anger, he was never angry towards anything but amanda. Now he's actually angry.

He open hank's door to his house, walked inside and plopped down on the couch. Sumo jumped on the couch next to him and laid his head on connor's lap. Connor started to play with sumo's ears, rubbing his head softly as he stared ahead at nothing.

The wall looked very interesting at the time, but then he felt like he wasn't being productive enough. He had already cleaned hank's house before they've left, he thought that if he'd remodel everything, hank would either be impressed or mad. 

He decided he would just clean more, then cook something for when hank got home, he would take sumo out for a walk then a bath, it would be fine.

"Sumo... Why does everyone think I'm tired?" Connor asked aloud, he knew sumo couldn't answer him but sumo cocked his head to the side with his tongue hanging out his mouth.

"Don't drool on hank's couch!" Connor chuckled, closing sumo's mouth for him. That however, did nothing. 

"Sumo, Do I look tired to you? Will you still need me at least?" Connor asked again, sumo licked his face and that made connor giggle. Wiping the slobber on his sleeve.

"Do you need to pee? Oh, wait... Outside?" Connor corrected himself, sumo only knows certain words for this specific question, so outside means pee.

Sumo jumped up from the couch, running to the backdoor at the sound of outside, connor got up and opened the door. Sumo ran outside and started doing his business.
Connor smiled, at least he could talk to sumo and at least he knew someone needed him.

It took a little bit longer for sumo to come back to the door, so connor decided to walk outside to see if he was okay. Connor couldn't see sumo, hench because the grass was tall and sumo is short. So connor stepped off the small porch and into the tall grass. He then saw a tall wagging as sumo jumped on him and licked his face and connor fell on the ground laughing.

Connor stopped laughing as he heard a muffled voice on the inside of the house, he knew he wasn't dreaming when sumo also lifted his head up at the voice.

Connor couldn't hear who it was, but it was obviously hank at this time. Connor got up from the ground, dusting himself off as he opened the backdoor and stepped back into the house. 

He didn't see who it was as he started to speak without looking up. 

"Hey hank, I was just letting sumo outsid-," Connor froze from where he stood, his eyes went buck when he didn't see hank, but conan instead.

"Oh, you're here. I asked around people to see where you were or where you'd usually go, they said after having an attitude you'd come here and play with your dog." Conan said as he gestured towards sumo, sumo didn't acknowledge conan as he went over to his food bowl to eat some dog food.

"Why are you here." Connor asked, he had already left the precinct, there was no reason for anyone to look for him or speak to him again.

"Lieutenant wanted to check on you but he had another scene to look at. I volunteered to check on you to see if you were alright. Detective reed doesn't seem excited about my presence so I wanted to make sure he was also alright when I left."