Chapter 13: I'll...try.

I love adding dots, idk why but I do

***

"Detective are you okay?"

"I'm fine dipshit, get off me!" Gavin pushed conan off of him for the 7th time, gavin was irritated and annoyed, but he didn't know the situation he was in right now.

The car shook in the back once again, and conan sighed and gavin huffed, conan placed his hand on gavin's nose again to be pushed away again. 

"Let me fix it." Conan said sternly, but gavin just leaned back again.

Conan and Gavin just got done with another homicide case, it was a human this time, and a stubborn one too. 

They didn't go back to the station though, no, they stopped at gavin's apartment so then they can fix his nose. The human that they've captured, named John, punched gavin square in the nose and then conan apprehended him and now he is cuffed in the backseat of gavin's car.

There aren't any valuables in there really, so gavin and conan didn't go inside the apartment complex, but they are sitting infront of it, infront of his car on the sidewalk. 

Conan looks frustrated and gavin looks annoyed.

This wasn't a very good day.

"Detective." Conan said quietly, in a warning tone.

"Dipshit."

"Detective.."

"Dip. Shit."

"Detective reed!"

"Tin man!"

"Let me fix it!"

"Do not touch me!"

"I'm going to fix it."

"No the fuck you're not-"

"Yes. The fuck. I am!"

Conan grabbed gavin by his nose and then cracked it at the perfect angle, back into place and gavin let out a loud grunt and screech noise and covered his mouth once he was done.

Conan leaned back with a cold look, without meaning to.

Gavin glared daggers at conan, but his nose did feel better, so he stayed silent.

"...Fuck you, fucking walking toaster." Gavin grumbled and stood up, now that his nose was fixed, they could head to the station and then bring this sucker to the cell and then in for questioning.

He's killed half a family. They tried asking him, but the thing is, conan's face is more stern and scary, and the human didn't fess up in the car, and gavin's yelling and trying to persuade didn't work either.

The threats, the compromise, the try hard niceness. Nothing got the man to fess up as to why kill.

Gavin groaned and sat back in his front seat.

Conan following, sitting in the passenger seat.

"Asking this asshole anything won't work, I give up." Gavin shrugged and then started to pull out of the driveway.

Then, it looks like the same idea came to both of their heads, they slowly looked at each other, thinking the same thing.

Connor.

***

"Connor! The fuck are you doing?" 

"Coming, Lieutenant." Connor sighed and walked over towards hank once again, hank looked pissed and all types of mad, and connor for once, wasn't in the mood for his yelling, but he kept a straight face and stood next to the angry hank.