Chapter 5: A Trip Down Memory Lane

Sid entered his room and started throwing things angrily to take out his frustration. No, he was not a person who liked to control someone's life. He always wanted to support Sana in her career. But it didn't mean that he would allow Sana to go away from him. Maybe there was a fear hidden in his subconscious mind, a fear of losing her. What if Sana forgets him after going to Bangalore? What if that out of sight, out of mind theory actually happens?

Sid sat on his bed with a thud. Even in his darkest dream, he couldn't think about it. He couldn't again lose that person who is closest to him. He just couldn't.

Suddenly Rita Ji came there and saw the scenery of the room. She nodded her head in disbelief.

"Phir se jhagra kiya Sana ke saath?" She asked.

Sid looked at Rita Ji but didn't say anything.

"Kyu sata ta rehta hai meri Bacchi ko?"

Saying that Rita Ji picked up his phone from the bed and gave it to him.

"Abhi call kar ke sorry bol usse." She said moreover she ordered.

"Mom aap ka na sahi hai. Jhagra kis wajah se hua yeh nahi paata lekin maan liya ki saari galti meri hai." Sid said being annoyed.

Rita Ji sighed and said, "Itna toh jaanti hoon ki Sana bewajah tujhse jhagra nahi karegi. Woh adat teri hai. Phir bhi baata de. Baat kya hai?"

"Sana ko Bangalore mein job mili hai aur woh mujhe chhor kar waha jaana chahti hai." He said angrily.

But Rita Ji became happy hearing that.

"Arrey wah! Yeh toh bohut acchi baat hai. Iss mein problem kya hai?" She said.

"Acchi baat hai? Mom woh mujhse dur jaana chahti hai."

"Par Beta kaam hai uska. Agar usse Bangalore mein accha kaam mil raha hai toh woh kyu na kare? Tu bhi udhar hi job dhund ne ki koshis kar. Phir dono saath mein Bangalore settle ho jaana."

"She was saying the same thing. But iski koi guarantee toh nahi hai na ki mujhe Bangalore mein job mil hi jayegi? And I can't stay away from her for long."

Rita Maa smiled and caressed his hairs.

"I know tu uss se bohut pyaar karta hai. Lekin pyaar mein ek dusre ko space dena bohut zaroori hota hai. Zaroori hota hai ek dusre ke decisions ko respect karna. Maine pehle bhi kaha hai if you really love someone then let that person go. It's about her career. You should be the happiest person to see her successful. Aur yaad rakhna tu jitna uske life ko control karne ki koshish karega, woh tujhse utna dur ho jayegi. Isliye usse mat rok. Uski khushiyan uss se mat cheen. Balki uski khushi mein khud khush hone ki koshish kar."

Sid started thinking. His mother was right. He shouldn't snatch away her happiness from her.

"Mom aap ne sahi kaha. Main kuch zyada hi immaturely behave kar raha tha. Kya kya nahi bol diya maine Sana ko. Even I told her to choose between me and her career. She must be very upset." He said face-palming himself.

"Expected tha tujhse. Gadha jo hai ek no. ka. Ab usse sorry bol."

Sid nodded in yes.

"Main jaa rahi hoon sone. Good night."

Saying that Rita Ji kissed his forehead and left the room.

Sid was about to call Sana, but he stopped himself.

"Nahi. Aise nahi. Maine jaake usse face to face sorry bolunga." He said in his mind and smiled.

In Sana's Room...

Sana was sitting on her bed holding the appointment letter in her hand. Sid's words were roaming around her mind.

"You have to choose. Me or your career?"

Dil Na Janeya 2 (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें