Chapter 26: Waiting For Someone's Wish

In the evening Sid and Sana returned home. Sana was sad as the day didn't go as she planned. Sid was with her the whole day but all the time he was busy with his clients. Couldn't he give her at least one day of his life?

They entered the apartment together. Sana saw that Sid was busy scrolling his phone. Sana tried to divert his mind from work.

"Aaj movie dekhne ke baare mein kya khayal hai? Mere phone pe ek bohut hi acchi movie hai. Main apne phone ko TV se connect kar dungi. Phir hum dono TV pe movie dekhenge." Sana said.

"Aaj hi movie dekhegi?" Sid asked.

"Haan. Chal na dekhte hai."

Sid nodded.

They both got freshed and changed their dresses. Then Sana connected her phone with TV and played the movie. They started watching movie sitting on the sofa.

After sometime Sana noticed that Sid was busy in his phone. Sana wrapped her hands around his arm and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Do you remember, when we were in college, hum theatre pe movies dekhne jaate the. Main humesha maana karti thi because of too much study pressure, lekin phir bhi tu mujhe zabardasti le ke jaata tha. Aur theatre pe jaake tu movie dekhne mein nahi balki sabse piche wali seat mein baith ke mere saath romance karne mein busy hota tha. Pagal tha tu bilkool!"

Saying that Sana chuckled remembering those crazy days.

Sid just gave a smile and hummed looking at his phone. Sana's smile faded away as she expected much more reaction from him. She gave a sad smile and tried to concentrate on watching the movie.

After sometime Sid's phone started ringing.

"Sana zara pause karna." Sid said and Sana paused the movie.

Sid picked up the call.

"Hello!.... Haan main ghar pe hoon.... What?.... Abhi?..... Thik hai main aata hoon.... Hmm...."

Sid cut the call and sighed.

"Kya hua?" Sana asked.

"Mujhe abhi nikal na hoga. Kaam aa gaya hai." Sid said.

"Lekin yeh movie...."

"Sana we can watch this later. Abhi mera kaam zyada zaroori hai. I have to go."

Sana became quiet.

Sid went to his room and got dressed. Sana sadly switched off the TV.

"I hope ghar lautne mein zyada der nahi hogi. I'll have dinner after I return."

Saying that Sid left.

Sana closed the door and went to her room.

She started seeing some old photos in her gallery sitting on the bed.

She saw some photos of her previous year's birthday and smiled seeing how happily she celebrated it with her family and friends.

Suddenly she remembered something and opened the calander of her phone.

"There are only 4 days to go. Mujhe toh yaad hi nahi tha ki mera birthday aane wala hai. Kya Sid ko yaad hoga?....." Sana said in her mind and immediately smacked her own head.

"Main kuch bhi sochti hoon. Har saal ki tarah iss saal bhi Sid zaroor kuch na kuch special karega. No matter how much busy he is, he can never forget my birthday."

Thinking that Sana smiled.
______________________________________

It was a day before Sana's birthday. She was hell excited. She was thinking how Sid would celebrate it. She wanted to ask him but at the same time she didn't want to spoil the surprise he might planned for her.

Dil Na Janeya 2 (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें