Chapter 13: Rishte Mein Doori

Sana came out of the ICU. Everyone was watching her with disbelief. Because what she had done was near to impossible. Even she herself couldn't believe that she had saved a person who was declared dead that too with the help of music. She felt proud of herself.

"Ms. Gill!"

Sana's thought broke by Agastya's voice. She turned behind.

"Yes Sir." She replied.

"What happened in the ICU.... How did you do this? Because in my medical career, I have never seen something like this." Agastya said. He was beyond surprised.

Sana smiled and said, "As a doctor, sayad mujhe yeh nahi kehna chahiye but kuch chizo ka explanation medical science se nahi diya jaa sakta. Kabhi kabhi treatment se zyada humare prayers and beliefs asar kar jaate hai. Mujhe khud par vishwas tha ki main uss patient ko bacha lungi. Aur mere kisi bohut hi apne ne kaha hai ki music mein bohut zyada taqat hoti hai. Bas woh hi chiz mere dimaag mein aayi aur maine yeh kar diya."

"Well done!" Agastya said suddenly.

"Haan?" Sana asked as she thought she heard something wrong.

"I said well done. Aaj uss patient ko bacha ke tumne yeh prove kar diya ki you are not a bad doctor. Even you are a great doctor. Maybe humare tarike different ho sakte hai but at the end we both want the well being of every patients. So I'm taking back my words. Aaj se tum iss hospital waise hi kaam kar sakti ho jaise tum chahti ho. I won't stop you. From today your journey as Dr. Shehnaaz Gill actually begins."

Saying that Agastya gave a smile and left from there.

Sana eyes were open wide. For the first time she saw him smiling. Even he appreciated her. Sana gave a pinch on her hand.

"Ahhhh!"

She immediately rubbed her hand.

"So this is real! Agastya Raichand ne meri tarif kiyi. Mujhe well done kaha. He said that I'm a great doctor. I can't believe this!" She said in her mind being extremely excited.

She was on cloud nine. She got her appreciation for which she was craving. She felt like jumping but controlled herself as she was in the hospital.

Soon the news spread in the whole hospital. Everyone was amused and asking Sana how she did it. Till then only a few people knew her in the hospital. But after that incident everyone knew the name of Dr. Shehnaaz Gill.

Hearing her name everywhere, Sana was feeling like she was flying.

"Nahi. Itni khushi main akele handle nahi kar sakti. I have to share it with someone."

She thought and took her phone. And the first person she thought of calling was none other than Sid. She was about to call him but stopped herself.

"Iss waqt toh woh bacchon ko tution de raha hoga. I can't disturb him." She said in her mind making a sad face.

"Abhi agar main Mumbai mein hoti toh hum saare friends mil kar celebrate karte. Lekin koi naa, main akele toh celebrate kar hi sakti hoon."

After Sana's first shift was over, she went to the nearest cafe.

"One coffee please!" She said to the waiter.

The waiter took the order and left.

Sana was looking here and there, suddenly her eyes fell on a teen couple who were drinking coffee from the same cup.

Sana made an aww face looking at them. She remembered their school days when she and Sid used to do these types of things.

"Jo bhi kaho, school days ke pyaar ki baat hi kuch aur hoti hai." She thought and smiled.

Dil Na Janeya 2 (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें