Chapter 20: Success Matters

Later That Night...

Sana and Sid were sleeping in their room hugging each other. Suddenly Sana's phone started ringing.

Sana's sleep broke by this. She picked up the call and said in a sleepy voice, "Hello!.... What?.... Yeah I'm coming...."

Sana hanged up and hold her head.

Sid's sleep also broke. He sat up and asked, "Kis ka call tha?"

"Hospital se. Keh rahe hai ki koi emergency hai. Mujhe jaana hoga." Sana replied.

"Abhi?"

Sana nodded in yes.

"Itni raat ko tera jaana safe rahega?"

"Sid humara job aisa hi hai. Iska koi time schedule nahi hai. Whenever a patient needs us, we have to be there. Pehle bhi kar chuki hoon night shift. Don't worry, I'll be safe."

Sana said so that he didn't worry for her.

"Main tujhe chhor doon hospital?" Sid asked.

"Sid iski kya zaroorat hai? Tu abhi rest kar. Kaal subah tujhe college bhi jaana hai. Main cab book kar lungi."

Saying that Sana stood up.

She got dressed for hospital.

"Bye!" Sana said giving a kiss on his cheeks.

Sid also kissed her cheeks and said, "Dhyan se jaana."

Sana nodded in yes and left the room.

Here, Sid couldn't sleep anymore. He came to the living room and started watching some clips of football matches in his laptop.

He was continuously looking at the clock and waiting for Sana to come.

After two hours...

Sid closed his laptop and saw the time. It was 2.00 am at midnight. He tried to call Sana. But her phone was switched off as she was in the operation theatre. Sid was being worried for her but he had nothing to do.

While waiting for Sana, Sid slept on the sofa.

After three hours...

Sid's sleep broke suddenly. He looked at the time. It was 5.00 am in the early morning. Sana still didn't return.

He decided to call her again but suddenly he heard a sound of car.

Sid went to the balcony and saw Sana standing with Agastya near his car. They were standing close and Sana was smiling at him which Sid didn't like. He hold the railings of the balcony tightly to control his anger.

Meanwhile...

"Puri raat operation karke thak chuki hogi. Ghar jaa ke acche se rest kar lena" Agastya said.

Sana nodded in yes.

"Thanks mujhe yaaha tak drop karne ke liye. Warna itni early morning ko cab milna muskil tha." She said.

"Roshni how many times did I say that don't say thanks to me?",

Sana smiled hearing that.

"Aage se yaad rakhungi." She said smiling and started leaving.

Suddenly Agastya said, "Roshni!"

Sana looked at him.

"Mujhe tumse kuch kehna tha." He said.

"Haan Sir boliye." Sana said.

Agastya thought to confess.

"I wanted to say....."

Dil Na Janeya 2 (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें