Chapter 23: Love Over Self Respect

Sana came to the balcony. Suddenly a heart shaped gas balloon came to her floating in the air. Sana hold the thread and pulled the balloon towards her. There was something written on it.

"I am Sorry!" Sana uttered.

Sana understood who might send the ballon. She made an angry face and burst the balloon using her nails.

After sometime again a heart shaped balloon came to her. She took it and read what was written on it.

"Maaf kar de na plz"

There was also drawn a puppy eyes emoji. Sana again burst the balloon.

After sometime she got another balloon.

This time there was written "I Love U"

Sana did the same thing. She wasn't ready to forgive him.

Another balloon came to her and there was written "Sidharth Shukla Loves Shehnaaz Shukla"

Sana burst it.

But someone was not ready to give up. So he sent another balloon.

"Sidharth Shukla Loves Shehnaaz Gill" it was written on the balloon.

Sana's heart started melting slowly. She was about to smile but immediately made the same angry face and again burst the balloon.

Sana kept standing there for sometime but another balloon was not coming. Sid was afraid to send it as there was only one balloon left.

Sid took a deep breath and left the thread. It started floating in the air.

Sana was going inside but stopped seeing the balloon. She ran towards it and took the balloon.

"Sidharth Gill Loves Shehnaaz Gill"

Now Sana couldn't help smiling. The smile automatically came to her face without her permission.

She remembered once they had this conversation about her surname after marriage and ended up arguing.

Flashback...

It was an incident of few years ago. Sid and Sana were walking on the empty road.

"Sid, main na soch rahi thi, shaadi ke baad apna surname change nahi karungi." Sana said suddenly.

Sid stopped walking and looked at her.

"What?" He asked laughing. "Listen, I'm not in a mood of joking."

Sana frowned and said, "Who told you that I'm joking? Main serious hoon."

"Baby shaadi ke baad surname automatically changed ho jaata hai. Yeh toh sab hi ko paata hai."

"Toh kya hua? Mujhe nahi karna. I have decided, main shaadi ke baad apna surname hi use karungi."

"Tere decide karne se kuch nahi hota. Shaadi ke baad sab hi ladkiya apna surname change karti hai. Tu bhi Shehnaaz Gill se Shehnaaz Shukla ban jayegi."

Sana looked at him angrily and said, "Kaunse kitaab mein likha hai ki mujhe Shehnaaz Shukla ban na hi hoga? Tu Sidharth Shukla se Sidharth Gill banega? Nahi na. Toh phir main hi kyu apne Papa ka surname change karu?"

Sid nodded his head in disbelief and said, "Sana tu ab bohut hi illogical baatein kar rahi hai."

"Aur tu male chauvinists jaise baatein kar raha hai."

"Male chauvinist?" Sid asked with disbelief.

"Ji haan. Mujhe naa tujhse baat hi nahi karni."

Saying that Sana started walking fast showing anger leaving Sid behind.

Dil Na Janeya 2 (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें