Chapter 33: Some Sweet Moments

After few days Sana was discharged from the hospital. The doctor told her to take rest and good care of herself and her baby as she was not totally recovered.

After leaving the hospital, they entered the apartment. Sana was in wheelchair as she was not able to walk properly.

Sid and Sana were at the door. Sid carried Sana in a bridal style and took her to their room.

He placed Sana on the bed and said, "Tu idhar ruk. Neeche ambulance khadi hai. Main wheelchair wapas karke aaya."

Sana nodded in yes.

Sid smiled and kissed her forehead. He covered her with the duvet. Then he left from there.

Suddenly Sana felt thirsty. She looked at the bottle which was kept on the table. She stretched her hand and tried to hold it but failed.

Sana sighed and removed the duvet from her body. Then she stood with much struggle holding the bedpost. She felt immense pain on her body as her body was still weak.

Yet she ignored her pain and tried to walk towards the table. Suddenly she lost her balance and was about to fall. But some strong arms caught her.

Sana looked at Sid. He was looking at her intensely.

He made her sit on the bed and said, "Abhi abhi discharged hui hai aur chali jhansi ki rani ban ne. Paata nahi kya samajhti hai khud ko. Kisne kaha tha bed se uthne ko?"

"Pyaas lagi thi mujhe isliye." Sana said making a sad pout.

Sid nodded his head in disbelief and took the bottle.

"Muh khol." He said.

Sana opened her mouth and Sid made her drink the water.

"Aur chahiye?" Sid asked to which Sana nodded in no.

Sid again kept the bottle on the table.

"Agar pyaas lagi thi toh mujhe call kar leti. Neeche hi tha main." He said further.

"Socha idhar hi hai, uth kar le lungi. Mujhe kya paata tha itta sa bhi nahi chala jayega mujhse?" Sana said so cutely that Sid couldn't help but chuckled.

He cupped Sana's face and said, "Jaan tu samajh kyu nahi rahi ki tu abhi puri tarah se thik nahi hui hai? Aaj agar tu gir jaati toh woh baby ke liye accha hota kya?"

Sana nodded in no and said, "Sorry!"

Sid again chuckled and kissed her whole face.

"Chal ab main tera dress change kar deta hoon." Sid said after that.

"Tu dress change karega?" Sana asked widening her eyes.

"Haan toh aur kaun karega? Main hi hoon idhar. Kyu tujhe koi problem hai?"

"Nahi nahi problem kyu hogi? Tu kaunsa pehli baar......"

Sana suddenly stopped and started blushing heavily.

Sid smirked seeing her blush and said, "Haan toh iss mein sharmane wali kaunsi baat hai? Tere andar jo Baby hai woh bhi aise hi toh nahi aaya na. Kuch kiya hoga humne tab hi toh yeh aaya hai. Jab karne mein koi sharam nahi toh bolne mein kaisi sharam?"

"Tu zaldi se change kar bas." Sana said trying to avoid the topic.

Sid went and took out a set of comfy clothes. Then he again sat near Sana.

Sana lifted her hands a little and Sid removed the dress from her body. Sana looked at Sid with a shy face but became confused seeing his eyes closed.

"Teri aankhein kyu band hai?" Sana asked.

Dil Na Janeya 2 (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें