Chapter 14: I'm Lucky To Have You

After Sana's night shift was over, she was going to her apartment being very tired.

She was going leaving, when Agastya asked, "Ghar jaa rahi ho?"

Sana nodded in yes.

"Come I'll drop you." He said.

Sana felt a little weird as he never said something like this before.

"Sir it's ok. Main chali jaaungi. Mera apartment paas mein hi hai." She said.

"Haan but itni raat ko tumhara akele ghar jaana sahi nahi hoga. I know tum Bangalore mein nayi aayi ho, kisi ko jaanti nahi ho, yaaha ki language bhi tumhe nahi aati. So let me drop you. Mera bhi shift abhi abhi khatam hua hai."

"But...." Sana started hesitating. The man who was always rude to her, was suddenly behaving nicely. It was not easy for her to digest.

Agastya also understood her problem. He made an angry face and said, "Listen I'm giving you order. Follow me."

Saying that Agastya left.

"Ab thoda thik lag raha hai." Sana said in her mind and followed him.

She got inside Agastya's car and he dropped her home. The whole way there was pin drop silence in the car.

After they reached Sana's flat, Sana came out of his car.

"Thank you Sir!" She said with a smile.

She was about to go when Agastya called her, "Ms Gill!"

Sana stopped and looked at him.

Agastya came out of the car and asked, "Do you think that I'm a bad person?"

"What...I... Umm..." Sana couldn't understand what to say.

"Itna kyu nervous ho rahi ho? I just asked if I am a bad person or not. What do you think?"

"I don't think so..."

"Phir tum mujhse itna darti kyu ho? I hope I'm not a monster."

Sana didn't say anything and looked down.

Agastya smiled seeing her reaction and said, "Hey listen, tumhe mujhse darne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Naa hi tum yeh samajhna ki main koi bura admi hoon. I know at first my behaviour towards you was not so great. Mujhe humesha lagta tha ki tum ek inexperienced, emotions mein beh jaane wali ladki ho. You are not capable of doing this job. Basically I underestimated you. Jo sayad meri galti thi. And you proved that you are even better than me. So......"

He was going to say more when Sana stopped him and said, "It's ok. Aap ko explain karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Haan main aap se darti thi, darti hoon.... But I never thought you as a bad person. Mujhe uss din bura laga tha lekin as a senior doctor maine humesha aap ki respect kiyi hai. Main kabhi khud ko aap se better prove nahi karna chahti thi. Because we both know that you are better than me. Main toh ulta aap se bohut kuch shikh na chahti thi. I wanted you to guide me in my every step."

"Which I didn't." Agastya said. "I was busy taunting you. But I promise aage se aisa nahi hoga. Jaha tumhe meri guidance ki zaroorat hogi you can freely ask me."

"Thank you Sir!" Sana said smiling.

She was going when Agastya said, "Good Night!"

"Good night Sir!" She replied with a smile and went inside her apartment.

Agastya smiled in his mind.
______________________________________

Days passed. Now Sana was working in the hospital just like she wanted. Nobody was stopping her from doing anything. Even everyone was liking her ways of treating patients. Agastya also stopped taunting or demotivating her. Even he was encouraging her and guiding her whenever she needed. Slowly they started sharing a good bond.

Dil Na Janeya 2 (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें