Chapter 32: New Beginning

It was a beautiful morning. The sun was shining brightly and birds were chirping. Sid and Sana were standing in a forest holding each others' hands. All the time Sid was just looking at Sana.

"Aise kya dekh raha hai?" Sana asked smiling.

"Tujhe." Sid said and grabbed Sana closer by her waist.

"Tere saamne mujhe kuch aur dikhayi kaha deta hai? Mann karta hai pura din bas tujhe hi dekhta rahu." Sid said with love-filled eyes while tucking a layer of her hair behind her ear.

"Accha Ji? Aur agar main dur chali gayi toh?" Sana asked.

Sid grabbed her waist more tightly and said, "Nahi jaane dunga. Aise kas ke pakad ke rakhunga tujhe."

Sana suddenly freed herself from his grip and said while laughing, "Nahi pakad paaya tu mujhe. Main toh chali."

Saying that Sana started running in the forest and Sid started running after her.

"Sana ruk jaa, Sana!...  Main iss se tez.... nahi bhag sakta...." Sid said panting.

"Pakad mujhe Sid! Main bhag rahi hoon." Sana said while running and laughing.

Soon she became vanished in front his eyes. Sid stopped running being very tired. He was taking deep breath.

Then he looked here and there but couldn't find Sana.

"Sana kaha hai tu?" Sid screamed.

"Main yaaha hoon Sid." Her voice echoed in the forest.

Sid started finding her in the forest while calling her name. But she was nowhere.

"Sana ab tera zyada ho raha hai. Wapas aa jaa warna main baat nahi karunga tujhse." Sid said being panicked.

Soon he started finding her like a crazy. But he suddenly stopped seeing Sana's body lying on the ground. It was covered with blood.

"Sanaaaa!" He screamed.

Sid suddenly woke up. It was 5.00 am in the morning. He didn't realise when he fell asleep while sitting on the chair. When his sleep broke, he saw the doctor coming with some nurse.

Sid stood up and went to them.

"Sana....."

Before he could complete, the doctor said, "The operation is successful."

Sid was about to smile but then a thought came to his mind.

"What about our baby?" He asked.

"The baby is also safe."

Hearing that Sid gave a sigh of relief.

"But the danger is not gone." The doctor said making Sid worried.

"Kyu? Kya hua doctor?" He asked.

"Humne unka operation toh successfully kar diya hai aur unhe ICU mein shift bhi kar diya hai. But she isn't responding to any medicine. Unke aas paas kya ho raha hai woh sab kuch sun aur samajh sakti hai bas unke body mein koi movement nahi ho raha. She is under observation. Agar 24 hours ke andar unhone koi response nahi kiya toh yeh Maa aur Baccha dono ke liye khatarnak ho sakta hai."

Sid got scared hearing that but gathered some courage. He couldn't break down in this situation. He had to stay strong and save his Sana and their baby at any cost.

"Kya main uss se mil sakta hoon?" Sid asked.

The doctor nodded in yes.

Sid entered the ICU and saw Sana lying on the hospital bed like a lifeless body. The girl who could speak non-stop all the day, was now all quiet and calm. Sid's heart broke seeing Sana in this condition. He never imagined that one day only because of him Sana would be landed here, in this hospital.

Dil Na Janeya 2 (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें