Chapter 28: It's Not Possible

Next Morning...

"Sana meri Blue jacket kaha rakhi hai paata hai? Mujhe nahi mil rahi." Sid said while wearing his shirt.

Since morning Sid was trying to talk to Sana. That's why he was finding excuses. But being angry, Sana was ignoring him which Sid knew. And he also realised that her anger was justified.

Sana entered the room and opened the closet. She took his blue jacket and threw it angrily on the bed making Sid scared.

Then she was leaving without saying anything. Sid ran after her and hugged her from behind.

"Sana I'm so sorry. Itna gussa mat dikha na please." He said cutely.

"Sid chhor. Mujhe bohut kaam hai. Breakfast bana na hai uske baad hospital bhi jaana hai." Sana said sternly.

Sid made Sana turn around and hold his own ears.

"Sorry!" He said making puppy eyes.

Sana took off her eyes.

Sid cupped her face and said, "Be lated Happy Birthday Meri Jaan. Paata nahi kaise yeh baat mere mind se skip ho gayi. But I promise aisa phir kabhi nahi hoga."

"Nahi chahiye tere jhute promises." Sana said removing his hands and left from there.

Sid again followed her saying, "Jhute promises nahi hai. Main sach keh raha hoon. Bas iss baar ke liye maaf kar de."

Sana sighed and said, "Lagta hai aur koi chara nahi hai. Chal kar diya maaf."

Sid smiled and hugged Sana. But she didn't reciprocate.

"I knew it. You will understand my situation. Ab zaldi baata tujhe birthday gift mein kya chahiye." Sid said breaking the hug.

"Tu." Sana said looking at him.

"Main... Matlab? Main toh tere paas hi hoon." Sid said making a confused face.

"Nahi hai." Sana said with moist eyes. "Mujhe apne birthday pe sirf tu hi chahiye, tera waqt chahiye. Aur kuch nahi. De sakta hai tu mujhe?"

Sid understood the meaning of her words.

"Sana tujhe paata hai na main aaj kaal kitna busy rehta hoon. I'm trying to set my carrier..."

Sid was explaining but soon he was cut off by Sana.

"I got my answer." She said giving a sarcastic smile and left from there.

Sid face-palmed himself.

"Baby I know main kuch dino se tujhe time nahi de paa raha hoon. Lekin main kuch nahi kar sakta. I have to reach my goals at any cost. Uske baad tujhe teri life ka sabse bada gift main dunga." Sid said in his mind and smiled.

Later that Day...

Sana's shift in the hospital was over by evening. She was returning home when she received a message from Agastya where he asked her to meet him at a place.

Sana couldn't understand why he suddenly asked her to meet him.

"Lekin Sir main toh ghar jaa rahi thi."
Sana messaged.

After sometime she got Agastya's reply.

"Please Roshni! I'm requesting you something for the last time. Main tumhe kuch baata na chahta hoon jo jaan na tumhare liye bohut zaroori hai. Please aa jaana. I'm waiting for you."

Now Sana became curious.

"Aisa kya baata na chahte hai Agastya Sir? Sayad mujhe jaana chahiye." She thought and told the cab driver to take her to that place.

Dil Na Janeya 2 (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें