Chapter 42

His POV

I clenched my fists.

"What the heck are you doing Lucas?" I angrily asked Lucas through the phone while I stared back at him. Throwing daggers at him with my eyes. If glares could kill, he'll probably in hell right now.

"Going to take what is mine." and I heard him laugh evilly. This asshole.

"Yours? I didn't took anything that is yours!" I shouted. And I can see Liza on my peripheral vision. She curiously looked at me.

I saw Lucas walked towards the car.

"Really? Wala kang may kinuha sa akin? LAHAT! LAHAT KINUHA MO SA AKIN!" And he took out a gun and pointed towards me.

"I DIDN'T!" I shouted back. I am not going to back off.

"You didn't?" and then he played with his gun while walking in front of the car.

"YOU STOLE LIZA AWAY FROM ME!" He shouted on the phone and walked towards Liza's side.

I can see Liza moved closer to me.

"I didn't stole Liza away from you!" I said.

"Remember the days where I told you how beautiful this girl that I always see in your company? The girl that I wanted? The girl who is my EVERYTHING!" he said.

Liza? She's the girl that Lucas talk about? The girl where he said he fell at first sight? The girl he'll fight for.

"Cat got your tongue Dmitri?" he asked while staring at me as if the Demons invaded his system.

"Fight fair Lucas!" I said and I can see him smirk.

"Fair? FAIR? You know me. WHAT I WANT, I GET! And if fighting unfairly will be the only thing I would do to get what is mine, I'll fucking do it!" and pointed the gun to Liza. I can feel Liza is really scared now.

"NOW, open the locks and hand Eliza to me. OR--"

"OR WHAT?" I bravely said.

"OR would you want me to kill your SWEETIE and UNBORN CHILD?" I was shocked. How the hell did he know?

"Shocked? I have sources Dmitri. I also know that everything about you and her is only a DEAL. You want everyone to know about this pretty little secret?" He blackmailed me.

"You got 5 seconds to decide." he said and signaled his goons and one came to my side and pointed another gun to me.

Liza looked at me as if she's asking me to let her go.

I shook my head. I wouldn't let go my life. It's either to let her go or death.

"3 seconds Montreal." Liza moved forward and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry." she said with a broken voice and I heard the locks clicked then she quickly moved away and opened the door.

I reached for her hand.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I shouted. I can see her tear-covered face.

"This is the only thing I know would be better for the both of us. Ayokong mamatay ka!" She said.

"But if you'll go with him, I'll still DIE! You're my life Liza! Don't do this!" I pleaded her and tears started to roll on my cheeks.

"Oh PLEASE! STOP THE DRAMA! LET HER GO MONTREAL! SHE ALREADY DECIDED! IT'S ME!" Lucas shouted.

"One last chance to decide Dmitri. To LIVE?" and he pointed his gun to Liza's head.

"OR TO DIE?"

--------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sowie ngayon na lang ulit ako naka-update :D

Baka-next week na po ako ulit makaka-UD dahil may meeting at training po ako this week XD

And note to Lucas....

Akin ka na lang ;-;