Chapter 45.1

His POV

I'm about half way to where Lucas brought Liza when another car blocked my way.

Shit. Not again!

Why does this keep on happening! 

I was about to reverse my car when another car blocked my way! SHIT

I silently prayed to God that I can still be able to see Liza and my child after this.

But I think this isn't enough.

The doors of the car that blocked in front opened. Someone very familiar walked out of the car.

"Dad..." I was stunned when I saw my dad walked straight to my car together with his bodyguards.

I immediately got out of my car and went to him.

"WHAT'S THIS DAD!" I shouted. He just remained calm. His bodyguards surrounded me.

"What's this? EVERYTHING IS MY PLAN! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH TIFFANNY? DON'T YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT TO OUR NAME? Napahiya tayo ng dahil sa pinanggagawa mo! You two-timed Tiffanny at nalaman yun ng parents niya! And now, pangalan natin ang sinisira!" Dad said while looking at me directly into my eyes.

"I don't care about our name! I don't care because all I care now is MY family. Dad! Why are you doing this to me? At first you wanted me to marry somebody who is not Tiffanny, and now I found the one you're pushing me to Tiffanny?! I don't get it!" I frustratingly said. He just smirked at me.

I startled when I felt two of his bodyguards pointed a gun on me.

"DAD!!" I frantically shouted! What the heck! Who does this to his own son!

"What?" he calmly asked as if nothing is happening.

"Are you going to let them kill me? I'm YOUR SON!" I said. He just laughed while I am here shaking in nervousness. I think any minute now I'm gonna pee on my pants.

"It depends. But I'm gonna ask one question. Life and death and pinag-uusapan dito Dmitri so choose carefully." he said. My heart started to pump wildly.

"Who are you going to choose? Tiffanny? or Eliza?" he asked. 

"What if I chose Eliza?" I asked. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"It's a surprise." then he smirked at me.

I know my dad. He is capable of doing things that we don't expect him to do. 

What if I chose Eliza then what will he do to me? Or worse what will happen to Liza? I can't risk her! I can't live without her!

But In the end I ended up choosing

"Eliza." 

I heard a loud bang of the gun

_________________________________________

HAPPY 1M reads! :D Hahahaha alam kong marami ang naiinis kasi napaka-bitin ng updates at hindi na ako nakapag-update recently.

Nag-attend kasi ako ng PSYSC Camp sa Ilo-ilo tapos nagkasakit pa ako ng 1 week. Then this week, EXAMS NAMIN ;(

Pero kahit busy.ing-busy ako *charot*. Isiningit ko na muna to.

BITIN NA NAMAN. I KNOW XD

LAPIT NA TAYO SA EPILOGUE! 

Lovelots~

patzyboo