Classroom of the Unusual

If I can take a small bit of your time, can I ask a simple question?

Are all people equal?

Well no. Duh.

"Shouldn't you give up your seat?!"

Who do you think you're talking to you son of a-

Uh I mean, I'm a normal high school student, yeah.

I realize that an office lady is scolding a weird yellow hedgehog thing.

"Hm? Now why should my beautiful, elegant, handsome, perfect self get up from my seat to let some decaying, dying, bottom-feeding corpse sit in my rightful spot?"

"W-what the hell is wrong with you!?"

At Super Sonic's words, the old woman dies right on the spot.

"Ugh, don't die at my feet you old- uh I mean, oh no! Are you okay?"

I don't know why she asked if the old woman was okay, she was literally dead, unless she is some kind of angel, she can't help some dead woman.

At that moment, the girl performs a medical miracle, and the old woman is brought back to life.

I look around at everyone to see if anyone else witnessed the absolute miracle that occurred before everyone.

My eyes stay on a particular girl who for some reason had no reaction whatsoever for the impossible act.

Though I had only looked at her for about 1.36748392648476 seconds, she immediately looked back at me, glared, and then went back to reading her book which I had just noticed she was holding.

After a while, I finally arrived at the school, Advanced Nurturing High School.

"Wait!"

Before I could even take in the school, I was immediately interrupted by the black-haired girl from the bus.

"Is there anything you nee-"

"Why were you staring at me?"

"Huh? What do you mean? I wasn't even sta-"

"I don't think I could ever get along with someone like you."

Before I could even finish my sentence, I was interrogated, evaluated, and then rejected in one swift motion, the black-haired girl leaves me baffled with what had just happened.

".... What the hell just happened?"

A/N:

MY FAVORITE SIDE ABOUT THE CONTENT OF ANY COMMUNITY IS WHEN THE ORIGINAL STORY IS TURNED INTO AN EXAGGERATED VERSION, I WISH THERE WERE MORE ABRIDGED FANFICS OF CLASSROOM OF THE ELITE, IT MIGHT SEEM STRANGE CONSIDERING THE STORY'S GENRE, BUT I THINK THAT IS WHAT MAKES IT'S POTENTIAL SO GREAT TO BE EXPLORED.