Unintentional Invasion of Privacy

"Wait!"

The instant I tried to take my first courageous step, someone called out to me. It was the girl from who's sat next to me on the bus.

"... huh? Who said that?"

"What are you talking about? I'm the only person in front of you, I haven't said anything yet."

This girl seems pretty weird, I should probably stay away from her.

"There it is again!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Can't you hear that voice?"

"What voice?"

"... you know what, I think it's just my head playing tricks on me, I'll just go."

The black hair girl then leaves, leaving me confused. Regardless, I go to class.

Ayanokouji is in front of his classroom's door, slightly hesitant to enter.

I feel hesitant, how should I go about this? For instance, should I burst into the classroom and actively start talking to people? Should I secretly pass around a slip of paper with my email add-

Suddenly, the door is slammed open. "Hey! Can you shut up? We can hear you from inside the class!"

I am confused at his words, did I say everything out loud? How embarrassing.

"... What the hell? How are you talking without moving your mouth?"

"What are you talking about? I haven't spoken until just now."

"What? Am I the only one hearing this? Hey everyone! Come take a look at this!"

As everyone approaches the classroom door, I feel slightly uncomfortable with the crowd of people.

"See? He's talking without moving his mouth at all! And it's surprisingly loud!"

"Yeah! How is he doing that?"

"I hope he punishes me with that voice."

There is a huge commotion going around the hall, as students walking by glance at the bickering between everyone about this predicament that I am still unaware of. And also, what was that weird comment at the end?

"Yeah, who even said that?"

... Well that's some weird timing, it's like she's reading my mind.

"... wait a minute, are we hearing his thoughts?"

The girl who said that seems to be a little dense, the concept of reading minds is simply an idea for the sake of entertainment, there is no way something like this can happen.

"Hey! I'm not dense."

... Well surely it could just be a concide-

"Yeah sorry man, but I think we can hear everything you're thinking."

... What in the actual fuck is happening?

A/N:

IM PRETTY SURE THAT MAKING PART 2 OF CLASSROOM OF THE UNUSUAL HAD CAUSED ME TO COMPLETELY FORGET MY BIOLOGY TEST, STILL ACED IT (I hope) ANYWAYS, I MIGHT MAKE ANOTHER CLASSROOM OF THE UNUSUAL ON THE DAY THIS IS PUBLISHED.