Classroom of the Unusual (2)

The class that I was assigned to was Class 1-D, despite the school being the size of a continent, it was fairly easy to locate my class.

I arrive at my classroom's door, take a deep breath, and I walk in.

As soon as I walk in, I am greeted with a fairly normal sight, for some reason I expected someone to just suddenly start screaming in my fa-

"HI THERE, MY NAME IS IKE KANJI, I LIKE BREASTS AND ASS. IF YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, jump off a cliff... ANYWAYS, HERE'S MY FRIEND, YAMAUCHI."

"esaelp llik em, I ma ni treag niap"

...

I don't wanna know what was even uttered in that sentence.

"Hey I think I see a very well-developed figure that is right behind you."

While Ike was looking away, I sneaked away from the unpleasant encounter and sat in my seat, which is right next to a window at the farthest row from the front of the class, which is known as the best seat.

"Why?"

Before I could get comfortable in my seat, I turn to my right and see the girl from the bus ride again.

The chances of being in the same class is not too low, but being sat next together is a ma-

"Why?"

She immediately cuts off my line of thought, prioritizing her own question.

"What do you mean?"

"Forget it."

She immediately sits in her seat and acts as if nothing happened.

Despite her nasty attitude, she is undeniably attractive, though I was reluctant to interact with her, I decide to talk with her.

"Well, my name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka."

At my introduction, she looked at me with a blank stare.

"You just decided to introduce yourself?"

"Well, we're going to be in the same class for the entire school year, I might as well introduce myself, can you tell me your name?"

"I'm afraid I will have to decline."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"Shut up! Fine! My name is Horikita Suzune, happy?"

My persistence seems to have paid off, after our exchange, Horikita decided to ignore me and go back to her book.

The class quickly starts to fill up, everyone sits in their assigned seats, or they start establishing friendships with each other.

"..."

Where the hell is the teacher?

It has already been 20 minutes since class has started.

"Uh, why isn't the teacher here yet?"

Soon enough, the whole class is questioning the teacher's whereabouts.

"Hey! Isn't there a note at the front of the class?"

At the podium where the teacher should've been, instead is 40 copies of the same note.

Everyone grabbed a copy and began reading it.

"Hey everyone, I decided not to come to class today, why you ask? I'm not sure, but it's definitely not because the author is too lazy to write an over exaggerated version of the school rules and instead will use this note as an excuse to explain all the rules in a lazy way, while in an attempt to make this situation as stupid as he thinks he can make it. Anyways, read the back of this note for all the rules."

... What?

I decide to just ignore the front page of the note, thinking about what I had just read would probably make me speak like Yamauchi (fr fr).

On the back of the notes are all of the rules, and the explanation of the S-system.

"Wait, we get 100,000 points every month? And every point is worth 1 yen?!"

In response to the sudden gain of an abnormal allowance, everyone starts to get excited.

"Alright everyone, settle down! I think everyone should introduce themselves so that we can be more friendly with each other! I'll start, my name is Hirata Yousuke, I hope to get along with everyone!"

Mostly everyone is on board with introducing themselves, well, mostly.

"Why the hell should I introduce myself, we aren't kids!"

A red-haired guy yells this out, he has an impressive build, he is likely an athlete of some sport, though he gives off the vibes of a delinquent.

He kicks his desk and leaves the classroom, in which Horikita also leaves the class, looking back at me.

"Well, that's not a problem! I don't want anyone feel forced to introduce themself, well let's continue!"

Introductions go by, it's surprisingly normal. Actually, I probably shouldn't say that it's normal yet, last time I thought nothing was going wrong, I was sudd-

"Hi everyone! My name is Kushida Kikyou, my goal is to become friends with everyone, I hope to make my dream come true!"

I am surrounded by a blinding white light, seemingly emitted from Kushida.

I put on sunglasses, though it only allows me to look in her direction.

"HI EVERYONE, MY NAME IS IKE KANJI, AND THIS IS YAMAUCHI."

"pleh em, esaelp pleh, I t'nac ehtaerb."

"Ew, they look disgusting."

For some odd reason, Ike blushes a bit at their insult.

"Uhm, that's great Ike-kun, anyways! Can you introduce yourself?"

Hirata directs this question towards super Sonic.

"Hmph, if I must, my name is Kouenji Rokusuke, I am the sole heir to the Kouenji conglomerate group."

After Kouenji's introduction, everyone starts to leave, it seems that introductions are now ov- wait a minute, why wasn't I picked? Actually did Hirata even look at me?

For some reason, everyone just ignored me and my introduction was skipped, as if I was a normal nobody.

I just sit in my seat, baffled by today's events.

"... I'm just gonna go to a store somewhere."

A/N:

I DECIDED TO MAKE MORE PARTS ON THIS STORY, STIL HAVEN'T DECIDED IF I WANTED TO MAKE THIS ITS OWN STORY. SO FAR, I AM ENJOYING WRITING A LOT MORE THAN I THOUGHT, I MIGHT MAKE ANOTHER PART TO THIS TODAY, OR MAKE ANOTHER ONE-SHOT.