Classroom of the Unusual (3)

I am now heading towards a convenience store that is near the school. I just want to get what I need, I'm already drained from everything that happened.

"... Why the hell are they selling condoms?"

Right next to the shampoo bottles is a shelf filled with condoms, along with some beer too.

"That is a great question."

I turn to my right to see Horikita.

"Huh, it seems that we went to the same store."

"Your presence itself irritates me, my eyes feels violated every time they lay upon any part of your body, I dislike you with every fiber of my being."

I wasn't sure what to say about her hate for me, so I apologized.

"... I'm sorry?"

"Oh ok, it's fine."

Apparently that was enough to satisfy her dislike for me, I am completely baffled.

"Well, back to what I was doing."

Horikita continues to shop for whatever the hell she needs.

"... What is this?"

I notice that in the corner of the store there is a mix of basic necessities, they are the same quality of the other items in the store, the difference being...

"Free?"

There is also a small sign that says "please only take three per month"

"..."

I proceed to take most of the items for myself and try to walk away.

"Ayanokouji-kun, what you are doing is a crime, this is not trick or treat where you can just take more than what was allowed."

My escape was quickly blocked by Horikita who also seemed to have notice the corner filled with free items, along with the process of my getaway.

"I wasn't actually going to steal them.... Ok yeah I was."

I drag myself back to the corner to put back the stolen items.

"Shut up! Be patient with me for a second! I'm trying to find the card thingy!"

A loud voice resonates within the store, the source being the red hair guy who made quite the commotion over introductions during class.

It seems that he is arguing with another customer who had been telling him to hurry up.

"... Though I don't think hitting him with your fists can really count as 'arguing'."

Concerned, I look around to see if there was a camera recording this.

Fortunately, the camera decided to look away.

"... Wait what? How is it even do- actually nevermind."

The red hair guy then knocks out the customer, and then turns back to yell at the clerk. I approach him.

"What's happening here?"

"Huh? Who are you?"

He then gets on all fours and starts jumping everywhere, resembling that of a dog. He is under the impression that I am an enemy.

"My name is Ayanokouji, I'm a classmate of yours, I just wanted to know what was going on."

After deeming me as someone harmless, get stands up like a normal human being and lowers his tone. "Yeah, I still don't know you, but I forgot my card, I forgot that it was basically our wallet now."