ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

The four marauders headed down for breakfast, though to James' dismay train boy wasn't there.

"You're so weird James." Ri commented.

"Hm?" The Griffindor boy engraved something into the table with his fork only for it to slowly disappear.

McGonagall had taken this into her own hands after Sirius' first time carving out smiley faces into the dark wood. The only thing that didn't disappear was the heart with SxR written in it.

"Since yesterday... you're just acting diffrent." Moony shrugged. "Quieter, even."

"I don't know Moon's. Just yesterday when we were on the train I spotted someone and he looked so, ERAH-" James banged his head on the table.

"Who?" Sirius chimed in and also stuffed his face with cereal.

"He was-"

"He? Ooo." Sirius smirked cheekily at James waiting for more.

"Shut it! So how I was saying... and no I don't like him!" James specified after seeing the wide grimace on Sirius' face.

"This boy on the train looked exactly like you." James said pointing at his best friend. Sirius froze and his smile dropped. He mentally prepared himself for the words he was about to speak.

"That um... was my brother." He seemed less interested in his cereal.

"And since when do you have a brother?" Peter asked, giving attention to someone else than his peanut butter and jam sandwich.

"About fifteen years, genius." Wormtail rolled his eyes and continued to eat.

"No but really, you never mentioned him." Remus and Jay were sitting across from the other two at the table.

"Well I don't need to say anything about him Moons." Sirius rolled his eyes, not wanting to be bothered.

The three clearly taken back at their raven haired friend's words and attitude. "..Sorry I just, He's is different from me and I don't really accept him as family. James is my family. The Potter's are my family. Not my brother and my birth parents." He fiddled with the blue bracelet on his wrist.

Sirius was genderfluid. Meaning his gender changed. Today he had a blue bracelet. That ment he wanted to be identified as a he. When he has a yellow one, it's they. And when the bracelet is pink Sirius is a she. He can also combine bracelets. The other three marauders had been really supportive ever since Sirius had shared this with them.

"Um, can I talk to you guys?"

"You're talking to us right now." Moony looked up from his book. "This is important." James hid the golden snitch he was playing with and watched his best friend who was standing Infront of the room.

"I-i don't really feel like a boy-" This caught Remus' atencion greatly. "Today." And so they continued. "Some days I feel like a 'she'. And some I feel like a 'they'. Maybe even those combined."

The marauders looked between eachother. "I'm genderfluid." Ri admitted shyly. "I'm sorry." He apologized.

"You have nothing to apologize for, Hun." Remus hugged his partner. "Thankyou for telling us." He whispered into the Black's ear.

"How do we know what you feel like?" James questioned. Lifting his eyebrows.

Peter left the armchair he was seated in and took out a few bracelets from his drawer. "Pink means she. Yellow means they and blue means he. You can combine them however you'd like."

"It's alright." Peter added right after. An apologetic smile on his face and a small hint of comfort in his glassy blue eyes.

"Can we not talk about Regulus?" The eldest asked.

"That's his name?"

"Yes James, and you deserve someone a lot better than that piece of crap."

The group were still talking and enjoying their food, after some time they stumbled into their first class of the day, transfiguration with the Ravenclaws. It went pretty well, considering Peter's quill was now a weed. But moving on they had potions with the 5th year Slytherins.

Though the train boy was once again missing. And Slughorn looked a little saddened. Later in the hall they were imitating some teachers when Sirius spotted someone.

Mr. Bad eyesight griped onto Sirius' lower arm. "What?" The Black asked, pure confusion linked in his words.

"Dont do anything stupid." James reminded his best friend.

"Your the one saying that?" James rolled his eyes letting Sirius talk with Cissy as Ri liked to call his cousin Narcisa. She was known to one of the sencable ones who you could actually talk to. The gray eyed was curious about the summer holidays at 12 Grimwald place. Since he had left. He to be informed if his birth parents were planning something.

James strutted into his next class of the day with a embarrassed Remus fast walking beside him. Head down. A little rat later joined them and they took their seats.

{Edited}

★★★