chapter 28

"Are you just going to stand there?!" The voice of Barty rang through Sirius' ears.

Regulus regained his strength and hit his head even with his roommate keeping it in check.

Pad's moved closer to his now looking so helpless little brother. He took his hands in his. Regulus' blood covoured hands were on his older brother's chest, copying his breathing. Even though it was shaky and shallow he still calmed down after some time. 

(End of lil episode - once again this is from personal experience, sorry if it isn't accurate <3)

Then Sirius just engulfed his small brother into a long hug, "I'm taking him to my dorm tonight." He didn't even wait for a reply. Sirius picked Regulus up in bridal style, taking him to the dorm of the marauders.

Sirius walked the empty halls, it had been some time since the start of Reggie's self harm episode. The younger brother had his head in the crook of Pad's neck. "Siri?" Regulus' voice sounded tired. "Yes?"

"I'm sorry"

"What?"

"I'm sorry for having that thing, and Evan having to get you."

"That happenes alot?"

"When I'm in stress?"

Sirius raised a eyebrow. And then baby black added. "So like,.. 2-3 times a week?" "Since when do you have them?"

"I don't know, they got worse after you left."

"I needed to leave-"

"I know, I don't blame you-"

"-But I wanted to take you with me."

"You don't hate me?" "No, c'mon get some sleep, you have a Quititch match tomorrow."

There was no empty space on Sirius' bed because it was cluttered. Sirius usualy slept in the same bed as Remus anyway. Peter was Peter. So Sirius placed his sleeping brother next to his best friend. Little did Sirius know both the boys were awake and when Sirius finally fell asleep next to Moony the two lovers hid under the covers.

Regulus pulled his lover into a long kiss. When they pulled away James had a few questions. "You ok?" Regulus shaked his head no. "What happened?" James asked, Prongs' hand creased his boyfriend's cheek. Regulus showed his James the towels on his arms.