chapter 17

The rest of the day went miserably. It was quite fine except for all the feelings that Regulus had. Keeping his expressionless face throughout the day.

That's when he arrived at dinner, once again forced by his friends but not being able to eat with all the thoughts that were in his head. "I-i have to go." "Okay." Pandora replied. Regulus headed for the bathroom.

Meanwhile the marauders were talking about the Quititch tournament after the Christmas holidays. Slytherin Vs Griffindor. James spotted his best friend's brother leaving and excused himself with homework. As if he ever did it anyways.

The Griffindor then followed Regulus, he entered the bathroom after him, the Slytherin boy didn't notice him and walked to the sink's, leaning against it. Regulus was .. crying? But then wiped his tears away when he saw James.

"What?" The boy asked, not turning around. Though James could see his red eyes and tear stained cheeks. "You ok?" Regulus had let a few more tears out after that, but he swiftly wiped them away before collapsing on the ground and James fast walking over to him. Pulling baby black into a hug. Regulus actepted this and curled into his arms.

"I-i want it to s-stop.

"What?"

"Everything."

"Care to explain better?"

"Sirius and-and the whole going home tomorrow thing, the you and the shit at the t-tower, then the whole O.W.L's and the stress, nightmares, home, the thing that happened at the party, I can't go on l-like this."

Prongs hugged the boy closer, not wanting to let go and just having the need to protect him. Reg however didn't flinch how he thought he would. He felt secure and safe in James' arms, wanting to stay in the moment forever.