chapter 19

A/n: I feel like Reggie is giving Connan Gray this chapter.

Regulus woke up, rubbed sleep out of his vision and went to kick Barty's bed so he would wake up.

"Wakey wakey."

"NooOOoOoOoo" Barty howled.

"Were going home."

"Wtf, home? Why?" He asked with his morning voice.

"Winter break chienne. (Bitch)"

"Quit the French it's early and I can't comprehend your shit right now."

"bon à savoir je suis plus intelligent. (Good to know I'm smarter.)"

"Fuck me."

"That's Evan's job." He said, pulling on a green Slytherin sweater.

"Aahhhahhahaaaaarrr." The roommate screamed into his pillow. Then looked at Regulus and said. "..ok mabye yes, but quiet, don't say it out loud." "I was just joking but.. ok." "Your such a prick."

"At least i embrace it, not like you and being a bitch. Stop living in denial."

"I hate you so much."

"Alot of people do, you're not special."

"I can see why." Barty sat up from bed, going to get changed ito something presentable. Though if they didn't it would probably end up with a rant from their parents. Or worse in Regulus' matter, a punishment. More known as cruciatus and no food for two days. And Regulus wasn't worried about the eating part.

The train was leaving in about an hour and a half so the frenemies duo went to breakfast where they were greeted by the rest of their Slytherin groop. Regulus caught James smiling at him from across the room a few times. So the boy decided he would make his boyfriend happy. He took some cereal and started eating it hesitantly, and wondering how much he loved the boy behind glasses to be trying to eat for him.

Somehow the lovers found eye contact and Regulus tilted his bowl James' way so he could see the empty food holder.

"For me?" James mouthed.

Regulus smiled and nodded sheepishly, pink crawling up his cheeks.

"I love you." James once again mouthed to his boyfriend. Regulus' smile grew, now red like a tomato.