chapter 27

After the train chaotic ride back they were all in their dorms. The marauders having fun.

The marauders were sitting in a demon summoning circle. "Who first?" James asked. The quarto was playing truth or dare. "Sirius your looking quiet." "Shut it Remi."

"Padfoot, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Coward."

"So, you and Remus are a thing. Since when have you liked him?"

".. second year."

"Awwwwhh."

"Hah see wormy."

( Tw: slight 'sh urge episode' - idk why I call it that but yeah here's my experience with lil sh episodes.)

And the game continued. Meanwhile in the Slytherin dorm there was Regulus in the bathroom. Crying, looking at the mirror and then back at the blade in his hand. The boy's sleeve's being rolled up, exposing the dark red blood that his arms and uniform were drenched in.

"Hey Reg!" Barty said enthusiasticly, coming in the bathroom without a warning. His smile quicky faded when he saw his roommate with red arms, a silver blade and tears streeming down his face.

Regulus collapsed to the ground, leaning against the sink counter. Crying and shouting hysterically, Regulus kept slitting more, Barty crouched before him.

"No. No, give it here." Crouch struggled to take the blade from Regulus. He then took and threw it across the room. Reggie not being finished banged his head on the dark black wood behind him. After about 3 bangs Crouch undersood what he was doing and held his head steady in place. Also holding his arms away from his head so he couldn't hit nor bite himself.

"PANDORA!!" "yeah?" She said, peaking her head from the entrance. The girl's face went wall white. "Oh god!" "What am I supposed to do!?" Barty shouted back.

Pandora rushed over to Evan who was comfortable in the common room. "Get Sirius!" "What?" "I SAID GO GET HIM!" She ran back to her best friend and his roommate, trying her best to calm Regulus. Though all attempts were useless.

Evan rushed over to the Griffindor dorms. He saw a girl outside. She looked confused. "Can you get Sirius Black, I need to talk to him?" "What?" Marlene replied. "Something about his brother. I'm supposed to find him." "One sec." She climbed though the painting. Coming out dragging what looked like the older much cooler version of Reg.

"Here ya go." "Thanks!" He said, dragging Sirius to the dungeons and through the rooms. "Why the fuck did you take me to this place at 10 fucking pm!?"

Sirius then heard familiar cries. And started running towards the sound. Padfoot froze in the door frame and Evan took two cold wet towels and dabbed them on Regulus' arms. Regulus was covoured in blood and hypoventilating.

Sirius' heart broke into a bilion pieces watching something that would forever haunt him.