ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

Reggie who had had enough, stood up and headed to the balcony, stealing a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from someone on the way there. Regulus lit it up and when he was about to take a puff, an arm took the cigarette from the boy, throwing it to the ground and stomping on it. Only a burn mark on the tile. To Regulus' dismay it was Prongs, as good looking as possible.

"Whatcha doing?"

Regulus stared back and the boy behind glasses, his beautiful brown eyes shining through the lenses.

"Angry are we?" He asked with a grin on his smug face.

"Kissing random girls and destroying perfectly good cigarettes are we?"

"...Yes we are."

"No, yes YOU are." He said pointing at James, walking away, though Prongs had gripped the younger boy's wrist, not letting him go so easily.

And Regulus hissed in pain. Regulus tried to get out of his grip.

"Let go,  ...please."

"And why would I do that?" The boy was a smug piece of shit but oh well. Regulus knew James would let go eventually.

"James... leave my arm alone." He said using all the strength to pull away. But that still wasn't enough for Prongs and his chaser grip.

"Oh Merlin, fine. You're so restless." He rolled his eyes.

"Well no fucking shit. It's my arm and your pulling it of my body." He overreacted.

"Don't be dramatic."

"I'm not. Now let go."

"Why?" James asked. Just trying to make Regulus stay longer.

Regulus whined like a child.

James shrugged and then the younger boy asked, squinting his eyes.

"You drunk?"

"Probably, yes."

"Yeah, obviously." He sighed.

"Your not?" Regulus replied to that with a sarcastic grin and a "Well what do you think?" Grimacing.

"Ugh." Was the groan that Potter let out before he let Regulus' blood flow again, letting the younger Black's hand to fade back from a purple to his porcelain skin shade.

"Idiot." He commented in a hushed voice, trying to leave the balcony. Though he couldn't say no to a cigarette at the moment. Regulus lit it up and just smoked the remaining of the pack, it was like 5 cigarettes, no longer six thanks to stupid James and his stupid shoe.

He got a glance of his brother dancing with his boyfriend, having the time of their lives. Somewhere in Regulus there was a dark pit that was now swallowing him with jealousy and what a perfect life Sirius lived. No expectations, no problems, no overachieving urge to be smarter than everyone else.

And mostly no living with him in that fucked up place Sirius once called 'home' or other: 12 Grimwald place.

★★★

{Edited}