chapter 38

Mr. and Mrs. Black, your child has been hospitalised at Hogwarts due to loss of consciousness. There are also multiple cuts and bruises. We would be thankful for having you here discuss it with professor McGonagall since there are signs of self injury, undereating and abuse. Your oldest child has confirmed there are problems at home. If abuse is confirmed Regulus will be taken from you thanks to the ministry and the protection of the underaged wisards section.
-madam Pomfrey

That was the letter she wrote and sent an owl to deliver. "Can I leave now?" "No Regulus not now." The school nurse said as she tied the letter to an owl and let it fly away.

"What I need to know is the last time you ate."

"About 3 days ago-"

"Merlin's beard how do you do that?!"

"I'm guessing. Few hours up, down."

"If I let you go to lunch will you eat there?"

"Yes."

"Fine."

Regulus sprinted off to the great hall only to bump into James. "Whatch it-! it's you." James said, pulling his boyfriend to another classroom. Prongs held Reg's head in his palms. Wanting his boyfriend to look up at him. "You ok?" "Yeah- just uh-. Fine." "Fine isn't enough." "She let me go, the school sent a letter home."

"That sucks."

"Mhmm." There were arms wrapped around Reggie's waist. Pulling him close. "I love you."

"Thanks?"

James started laughing. "Did I say something?" "You and Sirius are the same." "Huh?" "He didn't know how to say I love you back, Rem had to teach him for over two weeks."

"I'm supposed to say it back?"

"Yes."

"I love you then. I don't know, it's weird. "

"You'll get used to it love. James said, kissing the younger's cheek. "You're so touchy." "I know. Are you hungry?" "Not really." "You are hungry. C'mon." James dragged Reggie with him to the great hall. Them sitting down next to Sirius and Pete.