ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

Regulus walked into the dorm, and emediantly took the fire whiskey from the table, just chugging down a larger part of the drink, putting it back with a thud and laying face first into his bedsheets. Barty looked taken back but it was Regulus what could you expect, either:
      1) no emotions
      2) depressed
      3) high and/or drunk

And if not that then dead. Preferably drowned.

"You ok?" His roommate gave him a 'really' look.

"Dumb question, sorry." Regulus once again buried his face in the mountain of pillows. Hitting his head with his fist, Barty being the one who had to grip the un-injured arm and hold it while his friend calmed down.

"Better now?" But Barty got no response because Reg had already fallen asleep. Exhausted. Lucky for Regulus, Barty was feeling bad for the boy so he did his homework and let him rest.

'You are nothing but a discrase, just like your stupid brother!' were the words of Wallbugra Black. 'You thilthy little piece of shit, your lucky the Black family needs a heir. Otherwise we would have never kept you!'

Regulus tossed and turned. Sweat dripping from his forehead. The mumbles of "No." or "Please stop." were escapeing his being.

The boys mother then procided to crucio her second born son, at this Regulus shot up from bed, some sweats on him and by the looks of the clock it was 2:42 am. Great.

Not being able to fall asleep after that, Regulus headed to the astronamy tower, his legs dangling above the very thing that would probably be his doom one day. "Fancy meeting you here." A familiar voice said from behind, Regulus' neck snapped back, seeing Prongs there.

"You're feeling better?"

"...A bit." The wind was chilly but somehow southing. "Did Sirius tell you about the bathroom?" He mumbled. Looking out at the clouded sky above him.

"Nope, said it was your's and their personal thing." Nodding, Regulus took his legs up to his chest. "Their?" The younger scrunched up his nose.

"Their genderfluid and currently wearing a yellow bracelet. So yes. They."

Then the sound of a lighter was heard and James sat beside Regulus, cigarette in mouth. Regulus took the cigarette out of James' mouth, Prongs expected that the younger Black would throw it away but instead he took a long drag himself.

"You smoke?" Jay was slightly impressed.

"Don't tell Sirius, he'll kill us both."

"Agreed baby Black."

Regulus didn't want to admit it but the nickname sounded nice. It also made him blush a little.

"Someone is blushing~."

"Shut up." He mumbled, sounding annoyed even though he really wasn't.

"Make me." An amused grin was plastered on James' smug face.

Regulus gripped his tie, pulling them closer to each other. First it was supposed to be a threat. But now..

They could feel the other just through looking at eachother's eyes. This time however it was James' turn to blush.

What would Regulus' mother think?

What would his father think?

What would anyone think?

This could turn into another rumor, Regulus? Liking James?

He had enough of those going around...

{Edited}

★★★