chapter 31

"THE FUCK YOU DOING!?"

"Taking it."

"Bart why?!"

"Because." Barty was holding the pocket mirror that Reg's blades were in. "Give it back."

"No."

"Excuse me!?"

"I could give them back.. but you would get a houler from your mother."

"You wouldn't dare tell her."

"I would. She would know what messed up shit your doing."

"No. Give. It. Back." Regulus was holding his wand out, ready to hex his roommate.

"How can you do that to yourself? Doesn't it hurt?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Then tell me since when?"

"Second year, now give it." Reggie still had his wand pointed at Barty. However he pointed it up to Barty's hand that was holding the mirror and casted 'expeliarmus'. The blade holder flew up and Regulus caught it. Clenching it in a fist.

"Sly basterd." Barty muttured. "And be at the Slytherin party. You won the match so you better be there."

"Sure."

"And I'm taking your locking the bathroom door privilege away."

"No."

"I found you there that night. I saw you bleeding out. I saw one of the people closest to me be in pain both fyzical and mental. You are so selfish-"

"I'm not selfish."

"Wrong. You are. You only think about yourself. Not about what other people feel nor think."

"So enjoy your 'bleeding out' hobby as much as you can in the meantime. Believe me. someone. will. find. out."

"But if you give it to me I might not send those letters."

Reggie threw the mirror against the stone wall, breaking a good part of it. "Happy?" "Yes, verry pleased." Regulus's roommate lifted the mirror up and then threw it out the one window they had in their room. It made a splashing sound as the mirror hit the black lake.

A/n: do we like the story?
Also thank you for all the reads, I never expected this story to have so many. 😅