Chapter-22

V: you!! What are you doing here..

Jisoo: i'm just taking my night suit.

V: ohh.....

Jisoo: are you ok why are not standing still??

V: I'm.... Ok.....

Jisoo: did you had more drinks.. But I didnot see you drink...

*V moves near jisoo and hold her against the closet*

Jisoo: what are you doing??....

*V places his finger on her lips*

V: shhh... Why... Do.. Talk so much...

Jisoo: umm

V: your.. Lips are... Addictive...

*V kisses her. Jisoo was shocked*

*v smirked when she kissed him back*

*he was kissing her roughly. Jisoo was struggling to get out of his grip but he wasn't leaving her lips*

Jisoo: V.. What are you doing.... Leave me...

*Jisoo breaks the kiss*

*She was about to leave but he holds her back and rises her both arms above her shoulder and bites her neck giving her hickey. Jisoo moans at the pain which made V more aroused*

*Jisoo pushes him*

Jisoo: what happened to you....

*V was coming near her again*

Jisoo: don't come near me your not in your senses.

*jisoo was trying to run but v pushes her on the bed and hovers above her*

Jisoo: V.. leave me.....

*He bites her earlobe. His hand were all over her*

*Jisoo was so scared with his behavior*

*V tries to undress her but jisoo pushes him hard and runs towards the door and tries to open*

Jisoo: oh god who locked the door... Is someone there please open the door!!!

*She was shouting but no one was there*

Jisoo: I forgot my phone in dahyun is room.

*She was trying but suddenly V comes behind her and started kissing her back*

Jisoo: V... Please don't do this... I'm scared....

*She was crying*

Jisoo: why are you doing this.....

*V leaves her listening her cry*

Jisoo runs towards the bathroom but v wasn't able to control himself so he runs behind her. she was trying to lock the door but it was too late he already entered the bathroom.

*Jisoo was moving backward and V was following her*

Jisoo: V stay away!!

*She was crying*

Jisoo: god save me..

Jisoo's back touched the wall but she accidentally on's the shower and they both get drenched. V was gaining his concious back and falls into the bathtub.

*jisoo was relieved*

*After sometime V was back into his senses and saw jisoo crying in the shower then he realises what happened*

V quickly gets out of the bathtub and goes near jisoo but she was scared seeing him

V: i'm sorry chichi I wasn't in my senses. I think someone spiked my drink. I would never do such thing to you. Please forgive me.