Chapter-34

*Jisoo and lisa headed to the hospital*

After entering the hospital jisoo's heart started beating fast as she took each step. Lisa asked the receptionist about the room in which V was admitted. While they both went near the room they spotted rm and jk crying hugging suga while Jimin was talking to the doctor regarding V's condition.

On her way jisoo was constantly praying that it was nothing serious but to her dismay the doctor said something else.

Doctor: if he doesn't regain his consciousness by tomorrow evening we will loose him.

Hearing that jisoo's heart dropped. Jk started crying even more.

Suga: please doctor you have to save him.

Jimin: no matter how much money needed we can pay for it.

Doctor: we will try our best and you should keep praying for his health.

Rm: sure doctor we will.

*The doctor went to take more tests of V*

Jisoo: ho... how... did it happen....

*She stuttered*

Rm: last night while he was returning to the hotel a huge truck hit his car. Due to which the car got crashed into a tree. The air bags didn't work that's why he got hurt on his head and the rest you know....

*Jisoo panicked hearing that*

Jk: miss.beautiful he will be fine right.

Jisoo: ye....yes.... Of...ofcourse....

Suga: jisoo you can go and visit him.

Lisa: unnie should I accompany you.

Jisoo: it's.... ok......

Jisoo enters the room which was full of machines, drugs and surgery item. Between which there was lying a human figure which was not dead but not awaken he was in a state of coma.

Seeing V in that state suddenly the death of brother flashed jisoo's mind. She remembered how her brother was lying unconscious in the coffin. Jisoo tried to shrug it off but those memories were alluring her mind as she was moving closer towards V.

Jisoo: v....... v.....

*Her voice was struck in her throat*

Jisoo: v... Wake up..... wha....happene....to.....you......

*Saying that she blanked out*

Everyone heard a thud coming from the room so they rushed in to see what happened.

Lisa: unnie!!! That's why I told you I will come with you.

Rm: what happened??

Lisa: I will tell but first pick her up.

Rm picks her up and she was layed in another room. The doctor told her it was due to sudden stress and some old memories which made her unconscious. He gave her anaesthesia which will make her sleep till morning.

Lisa told everyone about jisoo's brother and everyone were sad hearing that.

*in the evening*

Jimin: guys.... I'm..... Sorry that i'm saying this but believe me i'm forced to do it by the agency.

Suga: what is it??

Jimin: tonight you three will be performing the concert without him.

Jk: WHAT NO WAY WE ARE DOING THAT !!!!!

Rm: sorry jimin but we can't perform without him he is the backbone of our group. Without him our group can never work. We four are the reason for this successful group not only one.

Jimin: I understand but the agency...

Suga: what agency!!! Is a concert so important than a person's live!!!

Jimin: everyone are sad suga but you guys have to perform today for the sake of your fans who are excitingly waiting for tonight's show.

Jk: you both go I won't be coming without him...

Lisa: jimin is right you should go and perform for those fans who are waiting for you whole heartedly.

Rm: ok....

*Time skips*

They were to the concert avenue with thousands of people gathering for the concert. Lisa stayed with jisoo.

Host: guys there's a sad news that our V won't be performing tonight due to some health problem. So the rest of the members will be performing now.

Hearing that there was a hush among the fans everyone were discussing about the reason as is was not clearly told to them.

Soon the concert started and they were performing. The fans were missing V badly as the concert was incomplete without his husky voice and his amazing charms.

While singing rm suddenly stopped. Tears started running down his eyes. His words were stuttering. Seeing him both suga and jk couldn't control their tears so they also started crying as it was thier first time performing without V.

Rm: everyone.....i'm... Sorry for stopping suddenly but... V.... is not... Well...... So I want everyone one to pray for him.

Hearing him everyone started crying and were corncerned regarding his health.

Jk: please....pray for him.......

*Jk cried out loud*

Everyone including the people who were watching the concert on other screens joined their hands and started praying for V's wellbeing.

The members also started praying for him while tears were still running in their eyes. This showed how much everyone loved V.

Rm pov: see V everyone loves you so you have to wake up for us........

*Next morning*

*Everyone returned to the hospital*

Doctor: his condition got better last night but somehow it's deteriorating now. His pulse is falling may be we can't......

Jisoo: NO!!!!!

*She shouted as everyone flinched*

Jisoo: V....can't leave me.

She started running toward V's room while everyone followed.

Jisoo: V you... you can't leave me. After my brother you are one who took care of me. You are one to whom I shared my sadness. You are the one who kept me motivated and saved me from every obstacle.

*Jisoo was panicking*

Lisa: unnie calm down.

*Tears were flowing from jisoo's eyes*

Jisoo: please.... V don't... Leave me...
I want you to stay with me, fight with me...... I never realised when you became so precious to me. I don't want to loose you.. I..... "I Love You"
I really really love you V from the bottom of my heart I thought I would never fall in love but you proved me wrong.

*Everyone was shocked hearing jisoo's confession*

Jisoo hugged V and cried on his shoulder...

Lisa: really unnie!!

Author: sorry for the late update I was busy but next chapter will be updated soon.