Chapter-40

*at the firm*

Jisoo: i'm sorry jin but I can't accept this.

Jin: but it's a very important opportunity and your career will take a turn jisoo.

Jisoo: I can't now please decline it.

*In the evening*

Jennie: all the best oppa.

V: thank you.

Rm: I can't believe you will be performing your solo concert rock it man.

V: I will hyung.

Jimin: be ready it's your turn next and don't do any mistake.

Rose: hey don't scare him and I know he will not do any.

Suga an jk: all the best!!

V: thank you.

*Jisoo arrives*

Jennie: where were you girl?

Jisoo: I had some work at the firm.

Jennie: umm...I think we all should go out now.

Jk: but why??

Rm: because I want to spend time with you.

Jk: what...hyung why are soo cheesy.....

*Everyone went out*

V: are you ok chichi?

Jisoo: yes...

V: will you not wish me.

Jisoo: ah..all the best.

V: I think a good luck kiss will do.

Jisoo: ok.

*Jisoo kisses V on the forehead*

V: hey that was not what I meant.

Jisoo: it's enough for now go.

V: ok..

Jisoo: V....

V: yes

Jisoo: don't forget to check the front seat.

V: why.....

Jisoo: no more questions go.

V: ok...

During the concert while he was singing his voice was like a melody that melted in people's heart it was the song which he sang to jisoo on the terrace. His very first song. People were enjoying it. He suddenly remembered jisoo's word and looked at the front row. The focus light fell on a man who was having tears in his eyes. He was looking at him astonished.

V's pov: dad....

V stopped singing tears fell from his eyes. His biggest dream came true his father was sitting in his concert listening to him. He couldn't believe his eyes. He then looks at jisoo who was already looking at him with happy tears. She then nodded her head and smiled.

Dad: sing my son!!

V was shocked hearing his father's words those were the words he always wanted to hear from him.

V started singing again this time there was a huge round of applause for V. This was the moment he left all his guilt he was having in his heart.

*After the concert*

V hugged his father tight and cried in his arms like a baby.

V: thank you dad for coming and i'm sorry for leaving the house.

Dad: you were right my son. Singing is your thing. I'm sorry for not trusting you. I'm really happy that you chose what was good for you and it took me 5 years to know this.