Chapter-35

*The electrocardiogram started beeping and the nurse came running in with the doctor*

Nurse: doctor please come in....

Jimin: what's happening doctor??

Doctor: his condition is getting worse.

Jisoo: doctor you have to save him no matter what.....

Doctor: I think we need to use the AED device..

Nurse: everyone please go out.

Everyone were shocked hearing that. Jisoo was reluctant to go.

Jisoo: doctor please let me stay in.

Doctor: i'm sorry miss but we can't let you stay.

Rm: doctor let her stay by his side he will surely respond to the treatment.

Doctor: but who is she to him.

Suga: she is the love of his life.

Hearing that jisoo was a bit happy that her love was mutual and not one sided but now she has something else to be worried about.

Doctor: ok miss you can stay.

*Everyone went out*

The doctor started performing AED.

*Jisoo held V's hand tight*

Doctor placed the AED machine on his chest raising it above. Jisoo's heart started beating fast. By Watching the person she loved in that condition tears fell from her eyes. She was not ready to loose another important person from her life. Now she was begging god nothing but to let him live.

Doctor: we have to do it again his pulse rate is falling...

Jisoo: V please be alive...... I Love you.....

Hearing that V's heartbeat was getting normal. His pulse rate was slowly getting back.

The doctor was shocked seeing such a response so he asked jisoo to continue speaking to him.

Jisoo: V I want to stay with you forever. I know that you love me too please......

Doctor: this proves the power of love it can bring a dead person to life. I think the thought of you two being together is making him want to be alive.

Jisoo pov: God I just want him. Please don't take him away from me. Please......

Doctor: let's continue nurse.

*After performing AED for 2 more times his pulse was back to normal*

Doctor: ... I can't believe it. It's really a miracle. Miss he is completely out of danger and I think he will regain his consciousness in 30 mins.

Happy tears filled jisoo's eyes as she hugged V and thanked him for not leaving her.

Jisoo: i'm really thankful to you doctor. Thank you so much for saving him.

Doctor: it was you who saved your love.

Jisoo quickly went out and gave the good news to everyone. They were glad he was out of danger. Lisa hugged jisoo.

Lisa: unnie are you alright.

Jisoo: yes now I am....

Jk: thank god he's fine. I will kill him if he does something like that again.

*After sometime*

V was back to his senses and the doctor informed everyone that they can go and meet him.