Chapter-43

*3 Years Later*

Host: And the best lawyer of the year award goes to kim jisoo from kim law firm we heartily congratulate her.

Jisoo steps on the stage as a queen and the chief guest hands over the award to her. It was the best day of her life she got what she worked hard for. These 3 years she not only accomplished her tasks but also paved a way for legal excellence. 

Host: Miss.kim jisoo would you like give us a speech.

Jisoo: absolutely.

Jisoo started her speech as there was a ray of silence spread all over the hall.

Jisoo: I am really thankful to my law firm and all my well wishers who allowed me to cease any opportunity that came in my way. Gaining this award was my biggest dream and I still can't believe I have come so far to stand infront of elite people and give a speech of my success. This proves that nothing is impossible in life. It's just your hardwork and your determination which is required. I conclude my speech here. Thank you.

Jisoo returned to paris and jennie was waiting for her at the airport.

*jisoo arrives and hugs jennie but her eyes were searching someone else*

Jennie: I know whom your looking for come with me but before that congratulations for the award girl we all are so proud of you.

Jisoo: thank you.

Jennie: let's go.

*Jennie takes her to her home*

Jisoo: why did you bring me here and where is V??

Jennie: he's having a concert tonight and you will meet him there.

Jisoo: oh...

Jennie: don't be sad and go get ready here's your dress.

Jisoo: thank you.

*They both got ready*

Jisoo outfit

Jennie outfit

Jennie outfit

*at the concert*

*at the concert*

Jisoo and jennie met rose and jimin they were happy to see jisoo back. Soon the concert started and the ot4 were on the stage jisoo was beeming with joy to see V. V smiled at jisoo and he was emotional.

*After the concert*

Rm: please everyone be in your places our V has an important announcement.

There was a hush in the crowd about what could it be.

V: I know you all are wandering what it is. Well....

*He smiles*

V: I have found the love of my life and she's standing in this concert.

*Jisoo and the crowd were shocked*

Jennie: are you nervous??

Jisoo: after all these years i'm ready.

Girl: what love of his life I thought I was the one.

Girl 2: he told me that yesterday night in my dream.

Girl 3: this can't be happening what about our future kids.

Girl 4: whoever she is we should support them.

Boy: yeah he knows his heart more than us.

Girl 5: who is that lucky girl??

Jk: see guys your V is not single anymore.

Suga: tell us V who she is...

V: jisoo please come on to the stage.

Rose: omg goo jisoo!!!

Lisa: Unnie!!!! This is everyone's dream proposal go unnie!!

Jisoo started walking through the crowd with everyone's eyes fixed on her. She enters the stage and V holds her hand and brings her in the middle . there was complete silence as V bend on his knees and pulls out a box from his pocket revealing a diamond ring.

V: Jisoo will you give me the opportunity to love you and preserve you for the rest of my life. Can I be your husband, will you marry me??

*The crowd cheered jisoo to say yes*

Jisoo: YES

*V puts the ring into her finger and hugs her*

*Everyone were happy for them*

On the TV

Reporter: Breaking news Rockstar V has been dating since a while now and he has revealed his girlfriend at their recent concert by proposing her for the wedding.

Jin: wow that's great.

Irene: i'm happy for jisoo.

Jin: yeah I guess we will be attending their wedding soon.

Irene pov: when will you give me a ring?

*she sighs*

Irene proposed to jin a year ago but he declined her by saying that he wanted some time to be in a relationship and irene completely respected his decision and decided to wait patiently.

Rose: congrats jisoo!!

Jisoo: thank you rose.

Jennie: I think you should congrat her too.

Jisoo: why?

*Rose blushes*

Jimin: it's because we are going to be parents.

Jisoo: that's amazing i'm so happy for you rose.

*Jisoo hugs rose*

Lisa: guys I think we should start planning for the wedding.

Jennie: I will host it.

Suga: let's discuss our duties first.

V: let's go home chichi.

Jennie: wait oppa no way.

V: what do you mean??

Jennie: jisoo will stay with me until the wedding.

V and jisoo: WHAT!!

Jennie: come on guys you have waited 3 years can't you wait few more days. Rm oppa take V to the band house.

Jisoo: but jennie...

Jennie: no buts.

Jisoo and V were taken in separate cars to seperate houses.

V: who knew that my own sister will turn into my love rival....