Chapter-44

A day before the wedding the girls and boys had a seperate bachelorette party.

Jennie: are you nervous for tomorrow??

Jisoo: honestly yes a little bit I don't know why but I have this weird feeling going on in my stomach which I can't explain.

Rose: I was nervous too but don't worry it will settle down once you see the love of your life holding your hands.

Jisoo: I just hope I can be a good wife to him.

Rose: you will definitely.

Lisa: come on everyone let's have some food.

Jisoo: ok.

*on the other side*

Suga: V tomorrow you will not be a bachelor anymore.

Jk: I really can't believe he's getting married before our hyungs.

Rm: what can we do when he's desperate.

V: hey hyung i'm not desperate, I just want to live with her my whole live and give her every happiness I could.

Jimin: then welcome to hell man.

V: what!!

Jimin: while dating a girl it all seems to be easy but after getting married you will see.

V: rose is an amazing girl what did she do??

Jimin: well sometimes she gets on my nerves especially now that she's pregnant she's having like a lot of mood swings.

V: then deal with it.

Jimin: I have to since I love her.

Jk: ok guys cheers to V.

Everyone: cheers!!!

WEDDING DAY••

Jisoo was getting ready while the rest were buys with attending the guests and with the preparations.

Lisa: the moment that will break the hearts of many girls is here, it's the rockstar V's wedding day and but don't be sad you will find your love too just wait and as you can see that almost everything is ready. We are waiting for the bride and groom to come but before that let me show you around.

This is the entrance

The hall