BONUS

*6 years later*

Jisoo and taehyung were having a baby girl who was 5 years old. Currently taehyung was returning from a world tour after a month so jisoo and yangsoo were waiting for his to return.

 Currently taehyung was returning from a world tour after a month so jisoo and yangsoo were waiting for his to return

Yangsoo: Mama when is dada coming did you call him??

Jisoo: you have asked me for like 10 times now and he will be here any time.

Yangsoo: yaayyy dada is coming home!!!

Jisoo: did you finish your home work??

Yangsoo pov: oh no I didn't do it if mama knows she will shout at me so I have wait till papa returns.

Jisoo: yaa answer me what's going on in your naughty brain??

*Jisoo pokes yangsoo's head*

*door bell rings*

Yangsoo: mama dada is here let's go.

Jisoo: wait I was asking you something.

Yangsoo opens the door revealing taehyung who was smiling at his little baby. Yangsoo quickly jumps into V's lap and hugs him tight.

Yangsoo: dada I missed you sooo much.

V: dada also missed you so much baby soo.

Yangsoo: did you buy me gifts??

V: yes dada bought you all those gifts you wanted look.

A bodyguard brings the gifts V bought during his tour and seeing that yangsoo jumped with excitment.

Jisoo: so all the time you were waiting for the gifts not for dada am I right??

V: what...is it right baby soo??

Yangsoo: no dada I was waiting for youuu.

She drags him down and kisses his cheek and runs to open the gifts.

Jisoo: how are you??

V: i'm fine chichi did you miss me??

*V hugs jisoo*

Jisoo: ye...

Yangsoo: yes dada chichi missed you so much.

Jisoo: hey why are you calling me that again I thought you stopped.

Yangsoo: it was because dada was on tour and I was alone with you but now since dada is back I can call you chichi.

Jisoo: it's all because of you that she has become such a naughty girl.

V: really...

Jisoo: yes you don't even scold her.

V: Yangsoo you should listen to your mom and stop doing this understand!!!

Yangsoo pouts for a sec and as soon as V winks at her she winks back and acts innocent.

V: is that ok.

Jisoo: youuu I know what you both father and daughter doing I don't want to talk to you.

Saying that jisoo goes into their room and closes the door.

Yangsoo: oh hoo chichi is sad now.

V: yes...

Yangsoo: what yes, go and console her.

V: ok baby soo as you say.

*V goes in to the room*

Jisoo was lying on the bed turning to the other side.

V: sorry chichi you know yangsoo is just a child and I don't want her to be sad.

Jisoo: I know but why do you call me chichi infront of her.

V: well it's a habit now also she just calls you that at home right.

Jisoo: not only that her teacher complained me that she was not doing her homework I was busy with the meetings as Jin and irene were at their honeymoon. You know how much I have to work and how much I missed you.

V: I missed you too and thank you for taking care of everything.

*V lies on the bed and hugs her*

Jisoo: now that your back i'm happy.

*V kisses her head and jisoo blushes*

V: I see my kisses still have that effect on you.

Jisoo: what no.....

V: really let's see then.

V leans towards jisoo and was about to kiss her but suddenly yangsoo opens the door.

Yangsoo: dada...

V and jisoo jumped and quickly moved to either sides of the bed and smiled awkwardly at her.

Yangsoo: what were you doing??

V: nothing come in.

*Yangsoo hops on to the bed and sat in btw them*

Yangsoo: sorry mama from now on I will do my homework daily. Pinky swear.

Jisoo: really.....

Yangsoo: really really really.

She kisses jisoo's cheeks and jisoo smiles.

Yangsoo: yaay finally chichi smiled.

V: yaayyy.

V and yangsoo did a high five and jisoo smiled at their cuteness.

Jisoo pov: they are too cute.

Yangsoo: dada...

V: hmmm

Yangsoo: all my friend are having siblings and even yonnie is going to have a sibling aunt jen told mama yesterday. When will I have one??

*Jisoo coughed at Yangsoo's question*

V: jennie and suga are having another child??

Jisoo: yes, jennie told me yesterday.

V: they are faster than us.

Jisoo: what are you saying!! um...yangsoo it's your bed time let's  sleep.

Yangsoo: but I want a baby brother now..

Jisoo: NOW!!

V: well baby brothers won't come so quickly baby soo. let's sleep for now as dada has returned today we will sleep together.

Jisoo: yes yes that would be perfect.

Yangsoo: no no i'm a big girl now so I will sleep in my room from today.

Jisoo: are you sure??

Yangsoo: yes mama.

V: but we...

Yangsoo: it's ok dada I will sleep with you some other time so goodnight i'm leaving.

*She kisses their cheeks and leaves*

Jisoo: when did she become such brave??

V: I don't know anyways it's good.

Jisoo: good??

*V pulls jisoo and kisses her*

Yangsoo pov: yoonie told me that mama and dada have to sleep alone to give me a little brother so I will sleep in my room from now on.

Yangsoo: yaaayy!!! I will have a little brother soon yaayyy!!!!!!

Author: was this good??

Hope You enjoyed this story also if you want you can check out my new stories!!!

"The KIM's Heiress"

"She Is Him"